UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Comic-Con 2015 Exclusives Speculation

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snagged all the Minimates sets for pick up at the show.

I thought the IM Mk 45 and Fury would be in some kind of SDCC set since they aren't in the Wave 63 assortment but getting another Tony and the #1 Iron Legion are both unexpected. And now I understand why we didn't get a "right size" Ultron in the 2-packs.

The Turtles will stay in their package as I'm not a fan of the B&W look.

Love the shrinking detail on the Ant-man figures. That's an interesting way to show their power and I like it. Hopefully there aren't any major tampo placement issues on the production figures.

The 1979 Alien I might keep in package too depending on the packaging. He's not different enough that I need him out to play with but cool enough that I need him in the collection.

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Random thoughts:

- The Ant-Man set is begging for Micromates of Ant-Man and Yellow Jacket.

- A bigger Ultron is certainly welcome.

- Not sure if I want the Turtles because I'm not keen on B&W figures but, dang, they look good.

- I'd be much more excited if this glow-in-the-dark Alien came with the rest of the Nostromo crew but this is a fun throwback.

- "Puck U?" What happened to "Fatman?"

Now where'd I put my wallet?

AFX's glowing Alien will be boxed in a retro-style box, like the 1979 figure.

Puck U is the exclusive, Fatman is in the two-pack.

Current plan is that the Ant-Man set comes with standard Ant-Man and Yellowjacket torsos as well as micro-mates of AM and YJ. (Just general color blocking, not full detail.) Head under AM mask will be, I believe, Hank Pym. Not 100% final, but I'll know for sure soon.

Edited by DSTZach

AFX's glowing Alien will be boxed in a retro-style box, like the 1979 figure.

Puck U is the exclusive, Fatman is in the two-pack.

Current plan is that the Ant-Man set comes with standard Ant-Man and Yellowjacket torsos as well as micro-mates of AM and YJ. (Just general color blocking, not full detail.) Head under AM mask will be, I believe, Hank Pym. Not 100% final, but I'll know for sure soon.

In that case I will definitely be keeping the Alien MIB.

Glad that the Ant-man plans include micro figures. If any set deserved micro figures its this one.

Clapping%20Hands.gif That Pym head might coerce me to buy a second set.

I'm getting the Ant-Man set for sure. Turtles and GITD Big Chap maybe. AoU is a definite pass, as I don't really collect movie stuff, except when it's a new character, or the costume is close to the comic version. All in all, not bad. I'm still hoping there's a comic box set, but that Ant-Man set is really, really fun. I mean, a minimate ant! How cool is that?

From the Antman thread

With the reveal of Marvel Selects Ant Man figure,its safe to say we're gonna be seeing Ant Man mates sometime soon. So,predictions? Ideas?

Ant-Man/ Ant army builder

Scott Lang/ Hope Van Dyne

Darren Cross/ 60's Hank Pym

Yellow Jacket/Hank Pym

But what I most hope for are sculpted bug bases,so it looks like the mates are being surrounded by Ants.

I nearly guessed the whole lineup,wow. All thats missing is Darren Cross!

damn, I have to buy all those from afx? I hate their bs shipping prices. Oh well/ Might grab a few vinimates for customixing depending on cost. Id like a better pic of that new ultron and iron man though and whatever the hell is going on in that ant man box set!

You will almost definitely be able to get them from Luke after the show, if history is any indication, though you may have to wait a bit.