How shall I regain

The heart they have won from me?

Agony!

Beyond power of speech,

When the one thing you want

Is the only thing out of your reach....

AGONY!!

Someone's a fan of Sondheim!

Not a big fan, but ever since I saw the movie every time I read bad news online I think of those two guys crying out "AGONY!!"

Not this year.

Did I abuse you

Or show you disdain?

Why are they kept from me?

If I should lose them,

How shall I regain

The heart they have won from me?

Agony!

Beyond power of speech,

When the one thing you want

Is the only thing out of your reach....

AGONY!!

Someone's a fan of Sondheim!

Not a big fan, but ever since I saw the movie every time I read bad news online I think of those two guys crying out "AGONY!!"

Best scene of the movie.

Just FYI, some stuff may break today. Diamond's exclusives and also AFX's, if all goes according to plan.

AFX is back!? We haven't had an AFX exclusive since the Alpha Flight sets, right? Either way, super-awesome-tacular news!

PS: Hoping for.....wait for it......waaaaaaaaiiiiiiiit fooooor iiiiiit.......BONDAGE-MEN!

Just FYI, some stuff may break today. Diamond's exclusives and also AFX's, if all goes according to plan.

AFX is back!? We haven't had an AFX exclusive since the Alpha Flight sets, right? Either way, super-awesome-tacular news!

AFX had the Iron Man 3 10-pack and the Deadpools Assemble box sets. Those were after Alpha Flight and I'm pretty sure were exclusive to them AT SDCC. Other retailers got them afterwards.

Pretty sure it's a Moon Knight 4-pack.

(Actually I'm betting on Gotham.)

Nah, I'm sure they're holding on to an MK 4-pack for when the second season of his TV show debuts. And I'm sure it's going to be followed by an MK wave with mainstream characters like Lupinar and Stained Glass Scarlet.

Seriously though, I'd prefer some comic Marvel stuff (Uncanny X-Men, GotG or something like that) but I'd take a Gotham set as well.

Pretty sure it's a Moon Knight 4-pack.

(Actually I'm betting on Gotham.)

Maybe its Future Gotham!

Hear me out:

Future(Adult) Bruce Wayne

Future Edward Nygma

Future (Adult) Selina Kyle

Future Gordon

!!!! Lol

damn, I have to buy all those from afx? I hate their bs shipping prices. Oh well/ Might grab a few vinimates for customixing depending on cost. Id like a better pic of that new ultron and iron man though and whatever the hell is going on in that ant man box set!

In 1979, a nearly 2-foot tall Alien action figure appeared on toy store shelves, kicking off global excitement for the Alien film franchise and its numerous toy tie-ins. Now, 35 years later, Diamond Select Toys has created a 2-inch Minimates mini-figure of the Alien that pays tribute to that classic action figure! Contained in a classically styled window box, this single-packed Alien Minimate features 16 points of articulation and fully interchangeable parts, as well as a translucent skull dome with glow in the dark skull, just like the original toy! As an added bonus, the teeth glow too! Celebrate 35 years of horror!

afx-sdcc-2015-exclusive-alien-1979-retro

afx-sdcc-2015-exclusive-alien-1979-retro

It’s an all-new line of vinyl figures from DST! Vinimates, the first-ever Minimates-style vinyl figures based on pop-culture icons, are making their debut at Comic-Con, and who better to get Vinimated first than comic book icon Kevin Smith? A comic writer, comic-shop owner and unabashed geek, Kevin Smith will be the first static, 4-inch Vinimate in the “Podcast Pals” series of Vinimates, featuring some of the biggest celebrities SmodCo has to offer. Holding a microphone and wearing his trademark “Puck U” hockey jersey, Kevin comes packaged in a full-color window box. The Vinimates phenomenon starts here! Limited to only 2,000 pieces!

sdcc-2015-exclusive-kevin-smith-vinimate

For Comic-Con, DST is taking the TMNT back to their comic-book roots with a four-pack of Minimates that depicts the four Turtles in their classic comic book appearances – and in glorious black-and-white! Based on the Turtles’ monochromatic debut in the original Mirage Comics issues that launched a worldwide phenomenon, this four-pack includes Leonardo, Donatello, Michelangelo and Raphael, each with their signature weapons. Each 2-inch Minimates mini-figure stands 2 inches tall with 14 points of articulation, and features interchangeable parts and accessories. Packaged on a full-color blister card. Limited to only 3,000 pieces!

sdcc-2015-exclusive-teenage-mutant-ninja

The biggest Marvel movie yet continues to conquer the Minimates Universe! This five-pack of Minimates based on Marvel’s The Avengers: Age of Ultron features new characters and new looks that fans of the movie have been waiting for! Iron Man Mark 45, Tony Stark, Nick Fury, and Iron Legion #01 take on a more powerful Final Form Ultron in the must-have box set for any Marvel movie fan! Each 2-inch Minimates mini-figure features 14 points of articulation and fully interchangeable parts, as well as a clear display stand. Packaged in a full-color window box.

afx-sdcc-2015-exclusive-avengers-age-of-

The smallest hero of the summer is now Comic-Con’s coolest exclusive – and he’s almost actual size! This exclusive four-pack of Marvel Minimates features four new figures based on Marvel’s Ant-Man, including Shrinking Ant-Man, Shrinking Yellowjacket, civilian Scott Lang and Ant-Thony the Ant! Each 2-inch Minimates mini-figure features 14 points of articulation as well as interchangeable parts and accessories! Limited to only 3,000 pieces!

sdcc-2015-exclusive-ant-man-movie-marvel

Edited by youbastards

Since the pic has been revealed....

The Ultron Box Set will feature 'Ultimate Ultron' and will be a larger version of Ultron. Others included are an Iron Legion, Tony Stark, Fury and Mk45 armor.

Minimate offerings look great!

EDIT: I sure hope we get micro-mate versions of Ant-Man and Yellowjacket in one of the two offerings.

Edited by Onyx_6

The AOU set is the AFX exclusive. There are 2 Minimate comic covers as well. Here are the larger pics that I can access via the Diamond retailer site:

STK676444_zpsopzsd1sz.jpg

STK676450_zpspsj7ggzh.jpg

STK681555_zpsxbaorehn.jpg

STK681553_zpsz467du3w.jpg

We will have these up for preorder shortly, and also the AFX set. smile.png