UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Now accepting donations

TM2 Dinobot

This does seem a little...unlike you, Dinobot. Are you serious? You're doing it semi-politely but this basically amounts to beggin', and isn't a whole lot different from someone just signing up all of a sudden for free stuff. Sorry, Dinobot, not that this lessens my respect for you, but I'm pretty surprised you made a thread like this.

I'M VERY DISSAPOINTED IN YOU.

[/scold]

I hope that this birthday is STILL the best one yet, though. :)

That Leia looks sweet, If I handn't just blown all my cash on other stuff I'd be tempted to get one for myself.

As for the 'please send stuff' everyone should ask for his address and send a turd in a box :P

What's up with this thread TM2? you should know better, you know how we treat those who ask for stuff that way. I'm assuming you're joking cos you've been been here long enough to know better but If you are joking then it's not apparent, there's not even a single smiley or hint at humor etc.

T.

Hmm... this came off badly. The purpose of this thread is thrise fold.

1) It's a joke, plain and simple. I was expecting laughs. Odd.

2) Showing off the Leia that I really do want. I mean come on, she's so friggin sweet it hurts.

3) It really is my birthday.

So, yeah, sorry that came off wrong. This was never meant to be serious. Someone laugh before i hang myself. :P

I don't think she looked like that in 83 to be honest.

Took the words right out of my mouth! :lol:

Sadly I beg to differ. :)

I was doing research for my Princess Leia custom and was surprised to realise that she was pretty hot back then!

oh course these days I cant think of carrie fisher without thinking of the nun in the Jay and Silent Bob movie :huh:

T.

Yes, it is unfortunate that the Fisher gene kicked in instead of the Reynold's gene to be honest. That must have been alot of booze and drink to mess her up the way she looks today :(

Thanks!

I think she looked almost like that in '83. She really was smokin hot back then. The statue is just a little... accented shall we say?

She was smokin hot but I agree the statue is a little, ahem, busty not that its a bad thing

I seem to remeber appaluase had a maquette statue a few years back of Jabba with leia and she had the same deformity there to.