UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 64: Crouching Minimate, Secret Wars...

Zexion_Armando

Based on what was revealed today and Zach's quote- We get 3 straight redos with Ultron, Maestro, and OMlogan .

New character is Whor. Howard pleases a lot of people. Arno is a variant.

Now to guess who is part of the Shared set.

Howard.....as in Howard Stark??? Not.....the duck.....please not the duck

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I read Howard the ducks got his own zone. We never got 1602 mates, I'd like something else from house of M, the other siege designs could come back, and I heard legion of monsters has a related zone and I would LOVE more supernatural mates.

Gosh, that Dazzler is everything I was dreamed about since I read her two Essential volumes! Do you pics of other characters from this wave?

And she comes with rollerskates!!!!

Spider-Gwen, modern Captain Marvel, DIsco Dazzler, Howard The Duck?!?! if that Hulk had been Man-Thing it would be the greatest wave humanly possible. this is also the first Iron Man we've gotten in a while I actually would want. i haven't read Rage Of Ultron yet, but is that his new look?

I really like the eclectic nature of the choices here, the only ones that stand out to me are Hulk and Wolverine. I understand they want to get more use out of those molds, but I don't think these two designs were in high demand, and with so many others to choose from, they look weak by comparison.