UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 64: Crouching Minimate, Secret Wars...

Zexion_Armando

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like i remember Zach also saying that there were some Avengers characters in wave 64. That doesn't mean it wont have some spider-peeps, but it sounds like it rules out a whole Sipder-Verse wave.

Was that the only huge box set that was ever released (as in more than 4-5 figures)?

Aside from the Hall of Armors that Zach mentioned, there was also this beauty:

mKJcLHTf2PjyYYOPVEs29Ow.jpg

It didn't quite have 10 figures, but it was more than the current standard of 4.... and for it's time it was just beautiful. I still think the box art is some of the best stuff DST has put out.

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty excited for Maestro and everything else looks good! I'm excited to see the accessories!

My only issue with Maestro is ... we already got a perfect one in the Hulk TTA set.

But he does represent a major zone.

So we got Old Man Logan, Future Imperfect, Spider-Verse, Civil War, Captain Marvel and her Corps, Thors, Age of Ultron, Armor Wars, A-Force, and whatever Howard is appearing in.

If we did get a 2nd wave or tie in set, I'd be super happy with getting some reps out of Siege, 1602, 2099, and Inferno.