UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 64: Crouching Minimate, Secret Wars...

Zexion_Armando

Update:

11150628_10153182655321265_2854609514245

11149397_10153182656071265_1117888965410

21728_10153182655576265_4157295175813720

10429350_10153182655501265_8318506509810

10422481_10153182656001265_2980682838960

So Zach said this little tidbit in the Ask DST thread.

Comic 64 is shared, with big guns in the shared sets, and while three are more or less straight re-dos, one is a variation that is technically a brand-new character. The exclusives feature one of those, plus one re-do, a few new HIGHLY demanded costume variations and one new character that should please everyone. Granted, that one is a long ways off, the line-up was just sorted out, but I think it has the potential
to be highly popular."

So with that... lets start guessing.

Variant/brand new character is most likely Female Thor.

Costume variations, so I'm thinking Marvel Now/Secret Wars status quo for costumes (Can I finally change sigs)

And a new character that pleases everyone... Toad?

Edited by Zexion_Armando

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "new" character is totally NuThor and I'm psyched as hell for it! As for the rest, there really aren't any big guns in new costumes left. But there are a lot characters with new costumes still left, many of whom have been highly requested. Okay, so here goes:

"New" Character: NuThor

Highly Requested: CarolCap, Uncanny X-Men, Spider-Man 2099 and, dare I say Mr. Knight with a Khonshu head?

Big Guns: Unworthy Thor, Loki, Uncanny Avengers Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch and maybe Vision

Character that should please everyone: A new Black Panther maybe? Not many liked the previous one and he's pretty pricey now.

I've probably missed a few because I got a bit lost on the clues but If they are going with NOW! looks only, that's my guess. If they're going the Secret Wars route though, then I'm ways off. Just please let MK be either in 20, 21 or 64...

Oh! What about Spider Gwen? She fits both an existing Spider Woman, along with with being a new hero in her own regard. Plus she is a huge fan favorite and a critical darling so far.

Antman probably could do with a new update with his new ongoing being one of the best comics coming out right now and help with the movie stuff.

Silk is there too for a new character, but she is mary sue garbage to me.

Jessica Drew just got a nifty costume update.

Dst did say they had a few deadpool ideas floating around. Maybe a Deadpool wave?! we haven't had one of those yet!

Deadpool/Shikila

Butler/ Omega Red

80's Deadpool/ Zenpool

Spider-Slayer/ Boy Scout Deadpool

=D

or you could replace a few other characters with zombie presidents

Dst did say they had a few deadpool ideas floating around. Maybe a Deadpool wave?! we haven't had one of those yet!

Deadpool/Shikila

Butler/ Omega Red

80's Deadpool/ Zenpool

Spider-Slayer/ Boy Scout Deadpool

=D

or you could replace a few other characters with zombie presidents

I'd be all over a DP wave but this is far too modern and misses much of DP's supporting cast. Here's a more classic one:

T-Ray/Typhoid Mary w/th Hit-Monkey

ZenPool/Siklah w/th Siklah's Small Purple Dragon

Modern Domino/Siryn w/th Squirell-Pool

Weasel/Ultimate Deadpool w/th Dog-Pool

But it's not going to happen, so why bother?

Edited by Kostisfire

Uncanny Cyclops or Magneto, and Captain Marvel could all be the "obvious" choice as far as a high demand costume variant goes. and i would snatch all three of them up, but if i had to pick just one, it would be Magneto.

the rest of them, i have no idea... NuThor, Thor with a missing arm, Old Man Rogers (all they'd need to do is make old man face and put it on Nick Fury Jr's body... "while three are more or less straight re-dos, one is a variation that is technically a brand-new character" seems like the obvious bet). maybe Eric O'Grady for Ant-Man, but i'd be surprised if they focused on anyone other than Pym or Lang.

Kaine, Silk, Spider-Gwen, Ezekiel Sims (I thinks that's what his name is) and updates of other certain Spidermen? Now THAT sounds like an incredible wave!