UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 64: Crouching Minimate, Secret Wars...

Zexion_Armando

I don't know, Stegron might be a possibility as a Secret Wars: Spider Island tie in.

Spider-Man/Stegron

Venom/Cap-Wolf

Iron Goblin/Bulked up Savage Lizard

Still if it's a Savage Land collection I'd be all for a wave of

Ka-Zar/Zabu

Magneto/Zaladane

Rogue/Stegron (Rogue has to have as much if not more selling power than Shanna and Not-Sauron)

Savage Wolverine/ Velociraptor or maybe Man-Thing

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

From the Armor Wars world of Technopolis, Iron Man 2020 faces off with Ultron from the Age of Ultrons Perfection! From the Wastelands, Old Man Logan takes on Dystopias Maestro Hulk from Future Imperfect! From the world of Arcadia, A-Forces Captain Marvel teams up with the new Thor of the Thor Corps! And finally, A-Forces Dazzler partners with New Quack Citys resident detective Howard the Duck!

Source: http://marvel.com/news/toys/24803/marvel_minimates_land_on_battleworld

*Updated post above with individual pictures

Edited by Pete

Maestro, Logan and Ultron are a waste but I love everything else. I need that Dazzler yesterday.

Yeah, i mean I'd rather have Gladiator Captain America, God Emperor Doom, and Sheriff Stephen Strange but I ain't complaining about Maestro and Old Man Logan (even if this is the third one). The Ultron is the only figure that I really don't care about.

I could've done without Ultron (seriously, another? We got like, 5 Ultrons this year) and Dazzler (yeah, yeah, go ahead and crucify me, I don't like Disco Dazzler) but the rest are wicked cool. Maestro and OML are "useless" but I like them well enough to buy them again. Howard looks a bit weird though. Is his head really that big, or is that a photoshop mistake?

PS:*grumble* I'd have preferred Magik and Moon Knight over Dazzler and Ultron *grumble*

The ladies all look amazing. Really quality stuff there. I need all 3 of them.

Howard is growing on me. My first reaction was that his head is humorously oversized, especially for the slimmer torso, but the more I look at him the more I start to think that it works.

I think I'll be taking the waist riser piece off that Ultron... he looks great otherwise.

And I know that I'll likely change my mind on this once I have it in hand, but from this prototype image, Iron Man 2020's helmet makes me think of a cranky old man yelling at kids to get off his lawn laugh.png