UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Have a current grail?

Shanester

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

voltron.jpg

Just paid for it last night on CornerStoreComics.

I've wanted this since the original figure, then flipped out when they released this newer, more-articulated one. I finally was able to afford it. When it gets here (and, that can't be soon enough!), my Grail will be claimed...

thats awesome i loved the show and i got one the transforming ones with all of the machines that could turn into that but sadly it broke like the 2nd week i got it i was really sad cause it was a gift <_<

yea my new grail is a whole set of custom new warriors :)

i already have a firestar, night trasher, nova and darkhawk made by me

now i look for a 2.5 rage and all other members custom :)

heh i made myself a custom bolt and aegis now too^^

still looking for some more custom NW mates

My grail... A Dr. Doom Minimate and an RC Dalek (from the Peter Cushing movie).

Glomit

WOO HOO I just got a Mr. T of Ebay today for $17. Guess all I want now is a Bruce Lee mate.

Awesome! Mine just came in the mail today. I pity the fool who don't have this Minimate. Cut down on the jibba jabba and go get yourself one! (Just make sure it's not airmail 'cause he ain't gettin' on no airplane, Hannibal.)

Guess what came UPS today?

After almost 13, long years, and two versions to lust after (the original & the 20th Anniv. Masterpiece), I finally have it:

voltron.jpg

VOLTRON: Defender of the Universe!!!

OMG, he's so cool! I feel like a little kid again!!

voltron-cats.jpg

He's tall, too!

voltron-prime.jpg

One down, and with the new release of the Masterpiece Megatron, one to go...

• 1 month later...
Barcus Figure w/ Test Tube Zoanoid Mint or Opened (Guyver Series)

Will pay $400.00 USD CASH TO THE FACE for this! PM me if you have one.

I FINALLY FOUND MY GRAIL! Real nice series, check out the animated series or comics from way back first.

Ebay auction item #: 140122326692

These figures could not be bought in stores. The only way to get these figures was to buy every previous figure from the same line, cut out the proof of purchase and than mail it all in with an entry form. From there entries were selected to win this set.

I understand there to less than 300 produced globally, although if anyone can provide the production count, please do so, thanks.

It was never on ebay for the past 2 years, but suddenly popped up twice. Once on the UK site for 300.00+ Pounds, and than on the US site as a live auction. Thank you God!

I wonder if the seller is a member of this community??

Seeing as i managed to snag both of my current holy grail items (Classics Grimlock and Jetfire) i'll refer back to my holy grails that has existed since i started collecting Transformers

MIB Star Saber

MIB Victory Leo

Who both combine to make the greatest Autobot Leader since Optimus Prime...

Victory Saber!!!

I would also probably kill for a MIB Fortress Maximus and Liokaiser...

Add me to the list of people looking for an old Comic Spinner Rack. I've been checking out some antique furniture stores, but no luck so far.

Don't lose hope - it took me four years and a road trip to the middle of nowhere to find a spinner rack. I was so happy the entire car ride home...

Thanks Boyd, where did you end up getting yours? Whenever I ask at comic shops, they just give me weird looks. :P

Fredericksburg, Texas at their Trade Days - their annual flea market. I've never seen an old spinner rack at a comic book store.

The only other time I ever saw one for sale was in Cedar Falls Iowa at a small antique store. It was in bad condition, and the owner was not going to sell it for less than $300. At that price, it's probably still there.