UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Have a current grail?

Shanester

Is there a grail item you have been after? What is the focus of the hunt?

For me, its a couple of items. On the Minimate front, I desperately hunt the Minimates display box with Spidey and Carnage on the front. This piece has eluded me since I saw one on Ebay over a year ago after is ended. :angry:

I'm also after an Attack of the Clones White Clone Trooper Mini-Bust by Gentle Giant. They show up on Ebay occassionaly and usually end around $200, but times are tough with Christmas being here. Plus my wallet has taken a beating with the Bowen Full Size Hulk Statue and Sideshow Premium Format Hulk Statues coming out soon. :blink:

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Reideen ever thought of settleing for these guys they were /are model kits by bandai ala gundam style there are also a mazinger great mazinger and a getter-1 that I know of.I am also pretty sure a lcs in my area has the shogun you're looking for although I don't know at what price. PM me if you're interested

This guy:

bowfistreideen.jpg

Once I get that, I can die happy.

What IS it? :blink:

A Jumbo Machinder (Shogun Warrior as they were known here in the US). The difference is, this is the first release, Japan only version that no one knew existed until about 5 (or 6) years ago.

Here's the more common US version:

reideenironcutter.jpg

The fist launches, the chest fires rockets and they stand about 24" tall.

Hey Reideen ever thought of settleing for these guys they were /are model kits by bandai ala gundam style there are also a mazinger great mazinger and a getter-1 that I know of. I am also pretty sure a lcs in my area has the shogun you're looking for although I don't know at what price. PM me if you're interested

Yep. Got 'em. I've actually got a pretty decent collection of stuff - this is the one that's been eluding me for years. Either there's a ton of em on ebay and I'm broke, or I've got the $$ and I can't find one to save my life. ;)

Hey Reideen ever thought of settleing for these guys they were /are model kits by bandai ala gundam style there are also a mazinger great mazinger and a getter-1 that I know of. I am also pretty sure a lcs in my area has the shogun you're looking for although I don't know at what price. PM me if you're interested

Yep. Got 'em. I've actually got a pretty decent collection of stuff - this is the one that's been eluding me for years. Either there's a ton of em on ebay and I'm broke, or I've got the $$ and I can't find one to save my life. ;)

I take it this is one of those "broke" moments? In case you found that on google's image search, just so you know that pic you have is from an eBay auction. You probably knew that, but better safe than sorry.

I take it this is one of those "broke" moments? In case you found that on google's image search, just so you know that pic you have is from an eBay auction. You probably knew that, but better safe than sorry.

Not exactly 'broke' but more 'tight'. Having 5 kids at the holidays 'll do that to a fella. ;) I'll get one eventually - at least that's what I keep telling (threatening?) my wife.... :lol: (I did find him on Ebay btw. Thanks though!)

Not exactly 'broke' but more 'tight'. Having 5 kids at the holidays 'll do that to a fella. ;) I'll get one eventually - at least that's what I keep telling (threatening?) my wife.... :lol: (I did find him on Ebay btw. Thanks though!)

Oh, I know. I've got four brothers. And all the new mates come out February... DAMN IT!

my crrent grails are

3 Pairs of Carnage hands

1 Pair of Nightcrawler feet

1 Johnnie storm(human torch but not on fire)

a few of gambit cards

I have 2 grails, both Minimates: Cyclops(no visor) and Stealth Iron Man. If anyone has any extras, PLEASE PM me!!!