UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lost DC mates?

BrobotC

All day today ive been looking for DC mates,specifically those that were cancelled. I know it sounds quite vague,but hopefully this will help. I remember there being an Alfred,Lex Luthor,and Solomon Grundy mate. Anyone have the album of pics,as well as other "lost" DC mates?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've wanted to know for years who was to be in that final DC Direct wave. I think I asked Chuck once, and he didn't remember, but I might be completely making that up. I know that Dan Pickett at Action Figure Insider knows. But, yeah, the info would probably just break my heart.

tumblr_lysp8pyVr21ro2c2ro1_400.gif

Am I the only one that remembers the unreleased c3 playsets? I remember leaked photos from a Hong Kong toy show with a some crazy sets, some bigger than the batcave. I always wanted those and that Grundy. Oh Woe.

Also I totally forget all the time about the batman begins sets. We need pics of this old stuff up all the time.

Just guessing, I'd think we probably would have gotten another JSAer to go with GL (maybe Dr. Mid-Nite or Hourman?), modern (Tim Drake) Robin to go with Two-Face, another JLAer (Firestorm?) to go with Zatanna, and either Darkseid or Kalibak as the oversize figure with Orion.

We need to delete this thread.

george-michael.gif

i am literally crying.....

Still so gutted we never got these.

Just to add to the heartbreak, here are some of the minimates that were planned for DC Wave 9:

Two-Face
Alan Scott Green Lantern
Zatanna
Orion

This info was from DSTMatt back in the day. He couldn't remember the rest of the line-up.

post-9944-0-19941300-1424373222_thumb.jp