UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Muppets Minimates!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'd have to ask Barry, but every Muppet is different. I think there was consistency between human head shapes (Chef, Beaker), flat-ish animal head shapes (Fozzie, Rowlf), unusual head shapes (Kermit, Scooter), distinctive noses (Gonzo, Piggy) and so forth. 

I am ever-vigilant for the trumpet from Lips for a custom, and I can't find a two pack for sale anywhere. Please pm me if you have this part, mate, or two-pack available.  I don't want to drop sixty bones for the whole wave just for the trumpet!

• 1 year later...

Wow, Lange's must be the place that DST clearance dumps leftover inventory to...he has 84 Zoot packs, which translates to 28 cases.  Where were those 28 cases all these years, lost in a warehouse?  Maybe if these had been available to purchase, you know, at the time they were actually released, the line would have continued.  Was DST sitting on these unsold cases since 2017???

That was over a year ago. So they were available to purchase then, by Luke or this guy. No idea if they were lost, I'd have to go back and see what people were saying when they came out. If they were not available anywhere, I would assume nobody ordered them, but maybe inventory was misplaced, though unlikely. And I list cases in our store, FWIW.

Muppets Series 3 were released January 2017 & non-custom cases were still available from DST November 2018 .  ( Zach & MMDB)

January 2019, DST has no stocks of Muppets Series 3 & an eBay seller has ample supplies of them ........especially the very elusive (online US stores at least) short-packs . What is more the eBay seller is not trying to sell you a case or a set of 4 ......you can buy what you like..........hence my post ,a legitimate heads up for those people wanting to find a couple of individual packs that have been available from perhaps just one other online source since their release 2 years ago.*

The conspiracy theorists amongst us ....not me....might question why the eBay seller has 84 sets each of the rare variant packs yet he only lists 24 sets of the 2 common packs . 

Of course this can all be explained , maybe he'll list others later etc.

*Although I acknowledged this seller I still don't think anybody will be rushing to buy Muppet Minimates Series 3 set for $64 despite the fact that he has dropped his price from $74:no:

• 2 months later...

On 1/9/2020 at 11:44 PM, youbastards said:

Wow, Lange's must be the place that DST clearance dumps leftover inventory to...he has 84 Zoot packs, which translates to 28 cases.  Where were those 28 cases all these years, lost in a warehouse?  Maybe if these had been available to purchase, you know, at the time they were actually released, the line would have continued.  Was DST sitting on these unsold cases since 2017???

Ebay :      So.....if anybody is interested..... the majority of the 'Pepe' packs that were with 'langessports are now with 'figure_freak' ............who you might know by their old name  "minimate menagerie' :rolleyes:       I find it quite intriguing that 'minimate menagerie'  'figure_freak' secured 76 'Pepe' packs  [from langessports] yet failed to offer him enough to secure 63 'Zoot' packs !!