UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Muppets Minimates!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really need a Zoot and Lips.

I loved Electric Mayhem and really want to have them all on display.  I have everyone else except Zoot and Lips.

Sam the Eagle would be a great addition to the line and Rizzo would be nice but not a requirement on my part.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Zach, have their been any talks about Muppets Vinimates?  Since you guys still have the license, Muppets might work better as sculpted vinyl statues where you don't have to adhere to certain existing Minimate tooling.

One last wave of Muppets Minimates would be fun though:

- Kermit (resculpted) / Sam the Eagle

- Uncle Deadly / Sweetums

- Rizzo (articulated) / Lew Zealand

- Bobo the Bear / Clifford

• 2 months later...

Luke has them in stock, again! Delayed last time and regretted it, this time, I got 'em! I actually saw a live Muppets Performance at the Hollywood Bowl a few months ago, and it was really great. I was resigned to never getting these, but things change!

On November 13, 2017 at 3:27 AM, ufemizm said:

Luke has them in stock, again! Delayed last time and regretted it, this time, I got 'em! I actually saw a live Muppets Performance at the Hollywood Bowl a few months ago, and it was really great. I was resigned to never getting these, but things change!

Thanks for the heads up! I was finally able to order the set so I could complete my Electric Mayhem! I had about given up finding half this wave!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Why is it so hard to find a Zoot/Lips mate or 2-pack? I just want these guys. More specifically: their instruments.

Anyone know where I could find them? I've only seen a full S3 set for sale on Amazon. Nowhere else. Not eBay, not Luke's, not ToyWiz (I must be desperate), not BBTS...

I believe orders for Series 3 were very low, and TRU had pulled out of the line by the time these came out.  I may be wrong, but I think I remember there only being standard cases of these instead of custom cases, meaning the Zoot/Lips pack was short-packed.

Menagerie is the same seller at Amazon, he has the full series 3 on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Muppets-Minimates-Series-3-Complete-Set/122275112411?hash=item1c782a25db:g:CYcAAOSwnHZYV2CC:sc:USPSFirstClass!48105!US!-1:rk:12:pf:0

I read some of my posts 'afterwards' & occasionally cringe . That one was brutal .

Here's what I should've said ..........

Muppets minimates Series 3 had a chase pack , Newsman & Pepe , one per case . That pack is & was  , IMHO,  one of the most elusive retail Minimate packs on ebay ever . The wave is also one of the most elusive LCS Minimate waves ever . This has been the scenario since they were first released almost 2 years ago , they have never been prolific on ebay & it transpired that some on-line suppliers were initially caught out by its scarcity .  I bought my Series 3...er.... requirements.... from 3 different suppliers which is unique because for years I generally use one , this was out of necessity . 

The good news is that the Zoot/Lips pack isn't quite as rare as the Pepe pack .  

Good luck with your hunt elhonez & I'll keep my eyes open for you.

As far as I know, Pepe/Newsman was 2 per case, like Zoot/Lips. Not sure I ever had a case in hand, but that should have been the breakdown.

4x Kermit/Fozzie, 4x Floyd/Janice, 2x Pepe/Newsman and 2x Zoot/Lips

We still have Muppets Series 3 cases in inventory, it looks like. 

https://shop.diamondselecttoys.com/muppets-minimates-series-3-two-pack-asst

I assume there are not a lot on the market, because we still have a fair amount in inventory. SO if anyone is wondering where they are...

It doesn't help that TRU dropped it, leaving some shared characters in short supply and some characters completely unmade. I pushed to get them released for a while, but gave up.