UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Muppets Minimates!

I finally have something for Dr. Teeth to play:D

My first print of an electric keyboard was a bit too small (lego size) but increased it a bit and fits better. Also decided to print a piano for him and Rowlf to share. Now I'm working on some drums for Animal and an Electric Mayhem stage for all the members to jam on!

20160822_130411.jpg

20160822_130334.jpg

20160821_154146.jpg

20160821_154106.jpg

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks great!

What 3D printer do you have? I really want one, but I cannot afford the ones that I have looked at in the past.

I have a Dremel 3D Idea Builder.

30 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

If one were interested in copies of those and any future Minimate sized instruments what would one have to do to procure them for one's collection?

There's usually stuff on my want list or from the looks of it I'm going to be in constant need of more filament for said printer ;-)

19 hours ago, Lurch77 said:

Sorry, not my design, credit goes to original creators. I'm still learning blender. Here's the original files:

Piano - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:372364

Electric Keyboard - http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1227513  (this guy also has drums and stage trusses/lights that I'm going to try out)

Thanks for the links!

• 2 weeks later...

PIIIIGS INNNNNNN SPAAAAAAAAACE!

image_zpsvxvkzfe3.jpeg

I bought the Mega Bloks Star Trek bridge set just to shoot this photo when it first came out. Finally had some time today to put it together. I wish I'd picked up a couple more of the Pigs In Space sets to make a few more crewmembers and fill out the set. Animal is just crying out to be a crewmember. 

I would like to get the full piano, the larger keyboard (is there a stand for it?) and the drum set, myself.

Are they available on Shapeways? I am looking to display the group in my office and the look would be great if I had the instruments for all.  The rest of the band appears to be coming with their instruments.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...