UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Muppets Minimates!

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the Kubrick Sesame Street Count, who counts as a Muppet, and I think he looks great. I do hope they make a Minimate Count if they can.

I'll leave this here ................. attachicon.gif002.JPG

Love them.

So mean, muppets are supposed to be slender

Sorry, but I don't think that's the case. Most actually have a round kind of shape to them. Original Kermit was kind of a glorified sock puppet, but from the '70s on even he has a round stomach. And he's one of the thinner Muppets.

I never did pick up the Sesame Kubs. I considered it a few times, but the cost always put me off to it. I did get a full set of multi-colored Oscars for a song once, though.

Edited by karamazov80

I gave my Mom a Gonzo because she always liked him. I also gave her Han Solo and Chewbacca from ANH (all Kubricks). I considered getting an Oscar but never did. I did see some in odd colors.

• 2 months later...

15_SDCC_DST22__scaled_600.jpg

So is this the Toys R Us set and the Chef & Gonzo are Specialty Line? I can't remember where I read who was getting who, and I really want Beaker and Honeydew (Bunsen).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

He interviewed the Koozebanian aliens in the reporter outfit, but he wasn't wearing the hat.

Palisades did a version of that figure.

I like all of these in this new shot except Kermit (again) and Rowlf. They design choices aren't the same ones I would have made. Rowlf looks more like one of the Banana Splits than a Muppet there. Dr. Teeth looks freaking awesome, though.

Edited by karamazov80