UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

I wonder for the CA: CW wave we will get spidey? Hmmm. Too early to speculate

I certainly hope so.

Looking on Wikipedia it seems it's already going to have a pretty good cast.

New costume for Falcon, Cap and Iron Man. Black Panther, Black Widow, Baron Zemo, Bucky and Crossbones are also going to appear. Those are eight characters who I think would make a great wave.

Edited by Pedro Pablumo

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the first series does well, another blind bag set in time for the home theater release could be cool.

Mark 45

Iron Legion #3

Is there an IL #1? There are three working in the trailer, and Ultron isn't too kind to IL #4 which is already in the first series.

Hydra Henchman

Hydra Soldier (variant head from Vision set) who you'll need more than two of... unless you're just trying to recreate that awesome trailer scene.

Dr. Cho (Claudia Kim's character seen at the hammer-lifting party; chase figure)

This keeps Yet Another Iron Man Figure and Supporting Female Character from pegwarming, keeps the Vision sets from being impossible to find due to army building, and finishes off the Legion which is just a cool set of armors.

Too bad the Hydra wasn't packed with Quicksilver. If there's one guy who could logically appear 50 times in 50 different poses in your display, it's him.

Apologies to the person who now has to figure out how to sell off 49 extra Scarlet Witch figures...

I would like to thank you for an awesome idea, and curse your name on behalf of my wallet.