UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the bottom, when it lists the actors/actresses it says Anthony Mackie and Idris Elba

Friendly advice, you have an unresolved situation you need to take care of with another member. Please take care of your business while it's still possible to take care of. Thanks.

Edit, I type slow as he'll apparently...

Edited by arnim zola

Man now I'm hoping for Hemidall, Falcon, and War Machine to gather together and call themselves the Black Avengers.

I mean, you've got a soldier, an armored avenger, and a Norse god. Seems like a pretty standard starting point for an Avengers team.

Your logic satisfies me.

I'm in.

(Well, I'm not in; I'm not black. But I'm all for it, lol.)

So (because I've put WAY too much thought into this):

Captain America / Falcon

Iron Man / War Machine

Thor / Heimdall

Hulk / Luke Cage

Hawkeye / Black Panther

Black Widow / Misty Knight

Nick Fury / Phil Coulson (see what I did there?)

I'd watch the sh** out of that.

My friend even said "their logo could be BA, which also stands for Bad Ass, which they would be." :lol:

Really? I mean really, Coulson has his own team with AoS. What the BA's need is Nick Fury Jr. as their token white guy.

Or they can just go with Maria Hill. White woman leading Black Avengers.

... Gah I've thought this out far FAR too much and am almost ready to write a parody script for this thing.

Really? I mean really, Coulson has his own team with AoS. What the BA's need is Nick Fury Jr. as their token white guy.

... Gah I've thought this out far FAR too much and am almost ready to write a parody script for this thing.

But Maria isn't with shield anymore. She works for Stark

But Maria isn't with shield anymore. She works for Stark
Unless we make this a comic thing...

Wait. Nick Fury Jr. Is black.

See, that's the joke. In the comics, Nick Jr. is the black son of the white Nick Sr. So, in the movies where Nick Sr. is black, logic would only follow... (although technically he'd be half-black, half-white in both instances)

Aye

Aye

Wait. Nick Fury Jr. Is black.

See, that's the joke. In the comics, Nick Jr. is the black son of the white Nick Sr. So, in the movies where Nick Sr. is black, logic would only follow... (although technically he'd be half-black, half-white in both instances)
I admire your attempt to bring logic into Marvel's nonsense, haha. The people who make these things don't seem to understand that if you have one white parent and one black parent, you usually come out mixed, not definitively one or the other. I'm thinking of Jeff Goldblum's daughter in The Lost World... Edited by Valo487

Lego's AOU character roster might give some hints on who we'll see in this wave that are yet to be announced.

Have we seen an Ultimate Ultron or Hydra henchman announced yet?

LEGO_Age_Of_Ultron_76031_The_Hulk_Buster