UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

Does anyone know if there's a Mark Ruffalo Bruce Banner?? There's never just a Banner

I still think Hulk will transform. Or maybe he's in the secret 2-pack. But the fact that there's two secret figures intrigues me. We have a fair idea of what the first one is, but what could the other be that they couldn't show? It's not like we haven't seen Klaw, so having his minimate be secret would be kinda weird. So would having Banner's be secret. So there's something we just haven't figured out.

maybe it ties into the post-credits stinger where the NEW post-Ultron Avengers team is supposed to be revealed.

Edited by suicidewatch

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There will be a Banner. But he's not in the secret two-pack.

Meaning either Hulk transforms or there's yet another thing of AOU minimates we know bugger-all about right now.

I would have thought that if Hulk did have alt. parts that they would've been shown. And looking at the pictures of the Hulk, although hard to tell, it doesn't seem that he has anything under his torso. Unless Banner's wearing a green shirt.

All are happening. I told you we'd make everybody, it's maybe a little more than we've done before. Iron Man 2 and Wolverine Origins both had two series at TRU and specialty, right? Each of those had four packs. Plus, there were some Borders two-packs for IM 2.

IM/WIdow

Cap/Thor

Hawkguy/Ultron

Cold Hawkguy/Sub-Ultron Blue

TRU1

IM/WIdow

Cap/Thor

Quickie/Switch

Singles

Sub-Ultron Red

Sub-Ultron Blue

Ultron Mark 1

Strucker!

Iron Legion 2

Iron Legion 4

Hulk/Hulkbuster

??/??

Vision/Hydra

Obscured Vision/Hydra

TRU2

Hulk/Hulkbuster

??/??

??/Banner

??

??

Last thing is still pending, but it will fill a few holes.

Edited by DSTZach

Is anyone else surprised how little we're seeing in the AOU merchandise of Quickie and Switch? They're absent from the Funko Pops and Mystery Minis, Hasbro has only done a comic style Scarlet Witch, their absence is conspicuous, especially considering Vision is front and center and we haven't even seen him on film yet.