UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't look transluscent, I think it's just a super dull green that blends in its the background, giving it transluscent look.

im pretty sure its clear

11665358_10153357395831265_1376117410846

Oh wow, thats unnecessarily dully clear. I hope the final product has a yellowish tint to it, I enjoyed how it gave him a cocky edge in the film, something with flair. This just seems unnoticeable.

I think the cape looks great like that! It was wispy and ethereal in the movie, and this captures that look incredibly well. It could stand to be just a TAD more yellow, but I love this.

Regular Vision is the only one I'm getting out of this wave, anyway, so works for me!

I just dont want it to be clear because its not, if they made the bottom clear and the rest if the cape trasitioned into just a full yellow then it still wouldnt be too accurate but its something, i would just want it solid yellow nothing else

Whatever its probably just an mistake with the sample, its exactly the same as the everso pointless "its been 13 years and we still dont know how to properly replicate phasing" vision so something seems a little bit wrong about that

Edited by FightTheDead118

• 1 month later...