UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

All are happening. I told you we'd make everybody, it's maybe a little more than we've done before. Iron Man 2 and Wolverine Origins both had two series at TRU and specialty, right? Each of those had four packs. Plus, there were some Borders two-packs for IM 2.

IM/WIdow

Cap/Thor

Hawkguy/Ultron

Cold Hawkguy/Sub-Ultron Blue

TRU1

IM/WIdow

Cap/Thor

Quickie/Switch

Singles

Sub-Ultron Red

Sub-Ultron Blue

Ultron Mark 1

Strucker!

Iron Legion 2

Iron Legion 4

Hulk/Hulkbuster

??/??

Vision/Hydra

Obscured Vision/Hydra

TRU2

Hulk/Hulkbuster

??/??

??/Banner

??

??

Last thing is still pending, but it will fill a few holes.

I've only been awake for an hour & this has already made my day. I'm hoping I can afford to purchase two sets of everything.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else surprised how little we're seeing in the AOU merchandise of Quickie and Switch? They're absent from the Funko Pops and Mystery Minis, Hasbro has only done a comic style Scarlet Witch, their absence is conspicuous, especially considering Vision is front and center and we haven't even seen him on film yet.

The previews make them look as though they are 2nd tier villains. Perhaps they don't get a lot of screen time this round but are being introduced with a view to spanning their presence for the next phase?

I too noticed they were absent from the mystery mini's and was a bit disappointed by it.

Looks like minimates will be the only place to get your full A2 line up :-)

Edited by Nessex

as to the ??? We know Panther is in the film, so is Klaw, possibles are Grey Hulk,War Machine, Spider-man(though highly doubtful) Loki,the Bald chick from the trailer, Thanos, Ms. Marvel, Coulson, Daredevil, Tom Cruise(wait No, thats Star Wars 7) Red Skull, yer Mom, and ahhhhhh....... who else?

Edited by Mattallica

I *really* don't care for another Movie Spider - especially if he's not going to be doing anything but having a post-creidts cameo.

With the list of possible inclussions based on the cast list and rumours, i'd much rather see a movie-verse version of Black Panther, War Machine (if he's changed at all), Capt Marvel, Klaw, Grey Hulk - but that's just me :P

we do NOT know that Panther is in the film, we know hes in Civil War and his own titled film, there has been no confirmation that Chadwick Boseman will be in AoU.

I doubt we'd see any characters who only appear in an after the credits scene, the only character i can think of to date that would or has warranted something like that was Howard the Duck (getting a funko pop after the films release)

The character may appear without it being the announced actor. HIS first appearance will be in Civil War.

Perhaps Panther's father? Killed by Ultron in a bid to gain Vibranium with Kkaw's help leading to Prince T'challa to take the throne.

The character may appear without it being the announced actor. HIS first appearance will be in Civil War.

Perhaps Panther's father? Killed by Ultron in a bid to gain Vibranium with Kkaw's help leading to Prince T'challa to take the throne.

BOOM! I think you just nailed it!

I'd like it to be Thanos on his floating space chair. Capt. Marvel and Black Panther are cool, and I hope they are both on Steve's new Avengers team, but Thanos is the only character that I think would really carry his own single pack. Maybe an Iron Man or Cap variation, but I would prefer Thanos.

From the rumors I'm hearing I think it's pretty much a given, and Joss Whedon is certainly a talented enough guy to pull it off, but the concept of a new Avengers team featuring characters who haven't been introduced in the movies yet doesn't sit well with me as it is now.