UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

I was actually kinda hoping for more variety from the blind bag set-up.

These figures look ok, but for people buying the whole case just to get a Baron, a few more different looking figs might have helped. Bruce Banner maybe.

In any event, these look cool, but i'll only need one of each.

Perhaps they are 'Tampo Only' figures in order top stop people from being able to feel if there's a chase figure inside?

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, I already knew that particular spoiler

Id love a sticket kit to diversify the case because i was going to buy one for quick army building

I just counted, between wave one, the twins at TRU, the blind case, and wave 2's pics and assuming the secret pack is 2 non repeated mates, Im getting 22 new minimates from one marvel movie wave! Plus all the extras for army building, Im going to have a busy new shelf!

These are going to be easy to feel out for the most part. Iron legion and ultron drones are the same except for color/text, so those will be luck, but the others will be cake.

Stucker will be super easy to feel out as he will be the only fig with a gun, just like Illusive man was the only fig without one. 1st version of Ultron is missing half his left arm.

Edited by arnim zola

I'm hoping that the Iron Legion figures will come with more numbers than "02" and "04" or I'll be looking for Luke to offer some sticker sheets to remedy that! (Subtle hint!)

Ultron Mark 1 is a battered #3. But we are going to release a couple of other numbers in a format to be revealed.

In any event, these look cool, but i'll only need one of each.

Perhaps they are 'Tampo Only' figures in order top stop people from being able to feel if there's a chase figure inside?

They're just the army builders we thought would work best in this assortment. Not sure exactly how many of each Iron Legion style there are, but there are many, many Ultron drones. And the unique characters we thought would be exciting to get in a blind bag, if not seek out in a two-pack. Not trying to break the bag-feeler union.

is this the full line up? only 6 figures for the dump?

Yes.

And the unique characters we thought would be exciting to get in a blind bag, if not seek out in a two-pack. Not trying to break the bag-feeler union.

Ha ha! I love this. I only wish i could join said union. Alas, i dno't see blind bag mates coming to Oz any time soon.

Ultron Mark 1 is a battered #3. But we are going to release a couple of other numbers in a format to be revealed.

Wait, wait, wait.

So we're going to see MORE than the 2 specialty waves, the TRU wave and the blind bags?

Con exclusive 2-pack? Con exclusive box set? TRU box set? Army Dump?

Primes only in the first wave. Proto ultron is only in the bags (though they seem to have more up their sleeves aside from the secret 2 pack)

then who’s the red eyed Ultron between Damaged Iron Drone and Regular Iron Drone? And how is he different from the red eyed Ultron who comes with Hawkeye?

Primes only in the first wave. Proto ultron is only in the bags (though they seem to have more up their sleeves aside from the secret 2 pack)

then who’s the red eyed Ultron between Damaged Iron Drone and Regular Iron Drone? And how is he different from the red eyed Ultron who comes with Hawkeye?

62 red Ultron is Ultron Prime (or Ultimate, there's a debate), which is the form shown in the trailers. The red eyed Ultron in the Blind Bags is a red eyed Drone, which may or may not mean that Ultron has assumed control of its form. It's the own shown in that magazine cover with Iron Man and Captain America before the trailer aired.

62 red Ultron is Ultron Prime (or Ultimate, there's a debate), which is the form shown in the trailers. The red eyed Ultron in the Blind Bags is a red eyed Drone, which may or may not mean that Ultron has assumed control of its form. It's the own shown in that magazine cover with Iron Man and Captain America before the trailer aired.
I still don’t get it, they look the same to me.

I still don’t get it, they look the same to me.

One's more human like (Prime), since he's got smaller eyes, white "irises" and a smaller mouth with "teeth". The other (Red Drone) is the classic Ultron form with the insect eyes and mouth.

Does anyone know if there's a Mark Ruffalo Bruce Banner?? There's never just a Banner

I still think Hulk will transform. Or maybe he's in the secret 2-pack. But the fact that there's two secret figures intrigues me. We have a fair idea of what the first one is, but what could the other be that they couldn't show? It's not like we haven't seen Klaw, so having his minimate be secret would be kinda weird. So would having Banner's be secret. So there's something we just haven't figured out.