UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see everyone rocking those walking dead dios for minis...are they that good of a fill in? Anywhere on the site show them up close and far away to get a better sense of these?

they look good for the most part only some things like doors and stuff like that since the building figures are smaller than minimates, the governors room with every thing taken out and the chair look really good with minimate, the daryl bike and highway look pretty good and honestly the prison cell is in better scale than the figures it comes with and thats all i have

I see everyone rocking those walking dead dios for minis...are they that good of a fill in? Anywhere on the site show them up close and far away to get a better sense of these?

image_zpsqdqr4si4.jpg

I just bought the modular lower prison cell. It's pretty neat

Yeah, my TRU had a ton of the Infinity sets too and they were down to like only 1 or 2 recently too. Those aren't going to move.

I was super excited to see this new Hulk figure because he had grey feet with no pants on part of the foot mold. I ended up buying a Hulkbuster Iron Man and Rampaging Hulk so I could FINALLY fix up my Rhino and get rid of those stupid chain bracelet things around his wrists and ankles and...the Rhino grey and the Hulk grey are not the same grey. I'm a little disappointed.

Edited by MisterMiracle