UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

This was a great wave. All of the mates are of very good quality. No stuck nothing, no paint problems, no missing parts, no loose joints. Just great. I'm very pleased with these mates. They complete the team nicely. (Now gotta find the TRU set.) My only gripes are that Klaue's gun sits very loose in that holster. DST had gotten so good at making snug holsters so when they don't work well, it's noticeable. I would have preferred solid Vision to have a solid cape, but the clear one captures the whispiness of the cape. Heck, even with the clear cape, Vision is my favorite of the wave.

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A QC issue would have to happen a few or more times. A one-off missing part would be technically classified as an "error."

Very few factories use the old-time-movie depiction of quality control, with someone on a stool checking every single item that comes down the conveyor belt. We check batches, and random samplings. An isolated error is one we fix using customer service.

But definitely contact CS, shortysben.

A QC issue would have to happen a few or more times. A one-off missing part would be technically classified as an "error."

Very few factories use the old-time-movie depiction of quality control, with someone on a stool checking every single item that comes down the conveyor belt. We check batches, and random samplings. An isolated error is one we fix using customer service.

But definitely contact CS, shortysben.

That sounds like a whole thing...honestly I am not that perturbed, just a little surprised. I have another pack coming in the mail, I'll contact cs if lightning strikes twice.

I found Banner/WM yesterday at the Glen Burnie, MD TRU. A little letdown by no extra arms for Banner, but pleasantly surprised by the extra angry head. AoU War Machine is shinier than IM3 War Machine, and seems to have sloppier paint overall. Cheadle likeness seems closer this time, but I don't care for the expression.

Pics:

BannerampWM1.jpg

BannerampWM2.jpg

(AoU War Machine on left, IM3 War Machine on right)

BannerampWM5.jpg

The pattern on Selvig is different, it won't work.

However, you could replace the entire Banner shirt with Selvig's. Then it works splendidly.

Replace shirt with Selvig. Replace entire Banner with Selvig. Replace Avengers with Selvig. Replace Selvig with Selvig.

Selvig the movie.

Selvig the video game.

Selvig the flamethrower.

... God above I'm tired...

Anyone else find something missing when opening their wave?

A1799DF0-34BE-4E4D-A143-203CED8C62ED_zps

Also, my falcap and superior iron mans helmet/masks won't come off? Freezer?

Not to make light of your situation, but I think it would be hilarious to paint a little face on the neck ball, it would make the armor look that much bigger!

I found Banner/WM yesterday at the Glen Burnie, MD TRU. A little letdown by no extra arms for Banner, but pleasantly surprised by the extra angry head.

post-10025-0-99432400-1440420267_thumb.j

You could try the pale blue arms from the Officer Rick Grimes. Not 100% accurate, I suppose, but if you really want a non-lab coat version that's the best I can think of. That extra head is insanely awesome, though.

Edited by Pedro Pablumo

Not to make light of your situation, but I think it would be hilarious to paint a little face on the neck ball, it would make the armor look that much bigger!

Would probably be more in-scale.

I went to a new toy reselling shop that opened, (we have like 4 now) and asked about minimates. they had the darktide dvd 4pack, blackbolt 2 pack, wave 16 quicksilver 2 pack, and the swordsman pack. They didnt know anything about minimates and asked whats fair, I said 6 or 7? He said ok sure.

Didnt somebody find a sealed aim trooper pack at a flea market recently for $4?

Edited by arnim zola