UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Wave 63: Avengers AOU 2

elhonez

Im not sure about that being the story for Ragnarok dont forget the Gaunlet and the Tesseract are both on Asgard so Thanos needs to go and smash the crap out it before we get to Infinity Wars.There have been far too many "fake" deaths Coulson, Nick Fury, Pepper, Stark (even though he obviously wasn't going to die), Loki it just lacks any kind of threat when before a film they announce whose in the next one, kill someone already

• Replies 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering if maybe Pepper would be the one who dies in AOU. She's a pretty big character despite not being a super hero, and her death would be an excellent catalyst to help push Tony over the edge and set up for his role in Civil War.
Plus, Paltrow has made comments that shows she has some doubts about continuing her career with Marvel.

Granted, they did just pull the bait and switch of 'killing' Pepper in IM3, so that may have siphoned some of the impact her actual death might have...

edit - put my theory in spoiler brackets just to be safe

Edited by Donny B

I didn't think the leading ladies where in AoU....

EDIT: IMDB does not have Jane Foster, Pepper Potts or Agent 13 listed for AoU. The actresses do not have any Marvel projects listed in their upcoming movies, either.

Now, I wonder how Agent Carter plays into the film....

Edited by Onyx_6

Yeah, they're not listed. But then, they might be keeping certain actors' involvements on the dl to add a bit of a surprise.

Okay, probably not. There are already tons of characters in this flick who have to share screen time...

Also, I think the current theory, based on trailer footage, is that Carter is in the 'vision' that Scarlet Witch makes Cap see

My money is on Hulk if anyone. He's the only one of the original six who isn't headlining a franchise or announced as being in Captain America 3. I still believe it would be foolish to kill either of the twins or Vision, and if it's going to really break the team up it has to be someone they all have affection for. That being said, I don't want to see Hulk go down, and I still don't think any name character has to die to give weight to the movie.

Potential spoilers although I question the validity of the story.

So a guy did a talk at my school a little while ago (sadly his name escapes me), he's an underwater cameraman and was telling us about working on Age Of Ultron. He said the only scene he worked on was with Thor, I assumed it was the bit with him in the sort of cave surrounded by water that we see in the trailer. Anyway, he told us that while during this scene Thor ended up losing an arm, which was difficult to film. This made sense to me what with Thor having lost an arm recently in comics, I believe.

I did consider that he might've been lying, the guy was bit of a character. But he didn't seem all that knowledgable on the subject enough to make a joke about it, his wife even had to remind him the name of the film.

So anyway, if this is true then something is certainly going to happen to Thor though not necessarily death.

This may also be one of the Scarlet Witch's "messing with their heads" scene and may be Thor's nightmare...

Edited by pioad

My money is on Hulk if anyone. He's the only one of the original six who isn't headlining a franchise or announced as being in Captain America 3. I still believe it would be foolish to kill either of the twins or Vision, and if it's going to really break the team up it has to be someone they all have affection for. That being said, I don't want to see Hulk go down, and I still don't think any name character has to die to give weight to the movie.

But doesn't Ruffalo still have a LOT of movies left in his contract?

But doesn't Ruffalo still have a LOT of movies left in his contract?

the amount of movies they have actors locked up for isn't that telling when you consider Tim Roth has like a 6 picture deal and I don't ever imagine we will see Abomination show back up. but I would say Hulk is safe as far as potential deaths. although every indication is that after Age of Ultron the original Avengers team is gonna be no more with only Cap and Widow still left and a totally new roster.

I see what you mean, but at the same time I know Aaron Taylor-Johnson signed a three movie deal, and if they were planning on offing his character in his debut film, would they still sign him for multiple films? I really don't know the answer to that.

I see what you mean, but at the same time I know Aaron Taylor-Johnson signed a three movie deal, and if they were planning on offing his character in his debut film, would they still sign him for multiple films? I really don't know the answer to that.

just cuz he dies doesn't mean he won't come back from the dead in Infinity War. the Infinity Gauntlet makes all things possible. we might have time travel, dead people brought back to life, evil copies of the Avengers, the possibilities are...........wait for it...............INFINITE.

On Amazon, they claim its Ant-Man and Yellowjacket. Obviously I think that's incorrect. But the silhouette may or may not even be the real 'mate, it appears to be the same thing twice, but if Vision is the variant, it could be a placeholder. That said, my guess is at least one of them is Black Panther.

Edited by Valo487

The DST listing makes it sound like the top-secrets aren't packed together, though.

http://www.diamondselecttoys.com/marvel-minimates-series-63-avengers-age-of-ultron-movie-series-2-asst

So perhaps the final pack-out is Hulkbuster/Gray (Savage) Hulk and Green Hulk/Klaue.

I'm pretty sure we'll all be buying whatever it is, so long as it's not another Thor/Cap pack.