UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Gotham Minimates- it's Official!

exactly. what BuffaloDelorean said.  dana likeness was much better in my opinion.  i find that dst gives women who dont really wear make up lipstick and i think that throws them off a lot. 

but we already had these convos when the alien mates came out lol 

i use the GB dana head for my ripley so its not a big deal.  and the bride looks to pretty, like again the makeup kills it alittle for me. but shes not bad, i just care a little too much maybe haha

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gotham hasn't been at TRU, so I would not expect this one to be. Hopefully at least the Netflix ones will be, though.

I never saw the Jessica jones at my tru. In Staten Island or even some close ones in New Jersey. 

They all had lots of DD sets. 

I already own 2 dd sets if they ever go clearence I will most likely buy them all out. Just love that set for some reason. Or maybe I just love the show . 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just picked up the 4th set and it's yet another case of, "Damn! I was I'd ordered two!" I'm thinking that with some simple head swaps from the fodder bin, Bullock, Freeze, and Strange will make great additions to my DC Comics collection. I'm definitely making a Leslie QC in street clothes for my Gotham display.

There's plenty of potential left in this line. Hopefully sales will justify more assortments.

7 hours ago, EricM said:

Was there any news at C2E2 if this line continues? I'd love an Azrael.

Chuck said that slow sales and dropping ratings on the show were factors in continuing the line. I mentioned Fish; Chuck mentioned Jerome, so there is still interest from DST in continuing the line. He is a fan of the show too and felt like the 4th box set was the strongest character wise, but he also said that going in to the line they knew it would be a harder sell with all the civilian looks.

I just checked the ratings and, wow, did NOT realize they were that low. They're MUCH better than iZombie, however, so if that's a metric, we're still safe. Then again, we haven't gotten many 'mates from that show lately either. 

I don't think it helps that FOX put Gotham on a 3 month hiatus right in the middle of a storyline. When it came back I almost forgot what was going on.

As for Gotham mates, I would like to see Jerome, Mad Hatter, Azrael, and an updated Riddler.  Since the show is essentially introducing the Batman villains, it would be a good opportunity for DST to release some characters that could look like their comic counterpart, pleasing both Gotham and comic fans alike.

Fox is notorious for sabotaging good television by making it difficult to follow. If they're not putting it on hiatus or bouncing it around the schedule they're airing episodes out of order. I shudder every time a show I'm interested in winds up on that network. I'm shocked X-Files lasted as long as it did.

23 hours ago, MisterPL said:

Fox is notorious for sabotaging good television by making it difficult to follow. If they're not putting it on hiatus or bouncing it around the schedule they're airing episodes out of order. I shudder every time a show I'm interested in winds up on that network. I'm shocked X-Files lasted as long as it did.

I agree, Fox has issues when competing with the other big networks.  They never seem to have it together.

Along with the above stated minimates, I wouldn't mind an Gotham Ivy mate as well. I'm hoping the show is renewed and her character can develop more.