UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Gotham Minimates- it's Official!

• Replies 501
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On July 29, 2016 at 1:10 PM, BuffaloDelorean said:

Since the announced Bullock and Fries set will be the fourth set, does that mean the line is ending?

Was that announced at SDCC?!

Four sets not including an exclusive. Zach said in some thread, that the first two sets were doing well, and there is no intention to stop making sets (Fish....) Three will finally have Bullock! Yay!

8 hours ago, Zak Katz said:

Four sets not including an exclusive. Zach said in some thread, that the first two sets were doing well, and there is no intention to stop making sets (Fish....) Three will finally have Bullock! Yay!

Actually, four will have Bullock. The first set was Gordon, Nigma, Essen, and Black Mask. The second was Bruce, Alfred, Selina, and Penguin. The third will be Barbara and some characters who I haven't watch far enough to know. Fries and Bullock will be in the fourth set. It makes sense that they'd make more if they've been successful. Is Fish still relevant in the show?

I don't recall us saying we were only doing four box sets. We certainly didn't plan them out in advance, because each has been tailored to the episodes as they aired. It's possible we'll be done after this, but we haven't flipped a switch or anything. Just saw prototypes, they look good!

Series 3 is Barbara, Tigress (Tabitha), Galavan (future Azrael) and Captain Barnes (Michael Chiklis).

That's what I like about this show. It's allowing me to get some of the characters that, if DST had the DC Comics license, I'd probably have to wait longer to add to my collection. I like Gordon and Alfred and Bullock and Leslie so when folks like Hugo Strange show up looking like they jumped right off the comic page, it's just icing on my bat-cake.

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, MisterPL said:

And does anyone come with alternate looks?

..... or tigers? are there any tigers? for the love of god, where are the tigers?

how about parts for an alternate look, like if they wanted to dress up like tigers?

disclaimer.... I really want a tiger too, as well as a horse...

1 hour ago, Nervous Rex said:

..... or tigers? are there any tigers? for the love of god, where are the tigers?

how about parts for an alternate look, like if they wanted to dress up like tigers?

disclaimer.... I really want a tiger too, as well as a horse...

Marry me.

A Diamond Select Toys release! Gotham City is getting stranger, and so is the Gotham Minimates line! Based on the latest season of Gotham on Fox, this all-new box set of 2-inch Minimates mini-figures features Dr. Hugo Strange, Detective Harvey Bullock, Dr. Leslie Thompkins and the villainous Victor Fries (a.k.a. Mr. Freeze)! Each Minimate features up to 14 point of articulation, and fully interchangeable parts and accessories - Strange can change from his suit to his surgical gown, Fries includes his powerful freeze ray, and Bullock comes with coffee and donuts! Each figure also includes a clear display stand. Set comes packaged in a full-color blister card.

Check out the pic here. Looks good but I want to see Hugo's surgical gown.

32 minutes ago, MisterPL said:

A Diamond Select Toys release! Gotham City is getting stranger, and so is the Gotham Minimates line! Based on the latest season of Gotham on Fox, this all-new box set of 2-inch Minimates mini-figures features Dr. Hugo Strange, Detective Harvey Bullock, Dr. Leslie Thompkins and the villainous Victor Fries (a.k.a. Mr. Freeze)! Each Minimate features up to 14 point of articulation, and fully interchangeable parts and accessories - Strange can change from his suit to his surgical gown, Fries includes his powerful freeze ray, and Bullock comes with coffee and donuts! Each figure also includes a clear display stand. Set comes packaged in a full-color blister card.

Check out the pic here. Looks good but I want to see Hugo's surgical gown.

Awesomesauce! I'll be getting at least 2 of this set. At least.