UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The X-Files

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love these!

I hope we get some Minimates from the original series too! At least a shaved Mulder to make an easy custom from the original run. With Vinimates of those appearances, it seems pretty likely.

The zombie business lady would be a good pants-suit Scully base.

Edited by Mystery Man

I'm not the biggest X-Files fan, but always like seeing classic licenses revisited. If they do the classic designs as Minimates, I'll probably pick them up. Mysterious Cigarette Smoking Man would be good to have on display.

I wonder if I would technically fall into this license (maybe?) I was a Sheriff's deputy in one episode of the TV series. Background, and totally uncredited, but still, a Sherriff's Department Nervous-Rex is now on my wishlist for this line!

Zach, make it so.

I wonder if I would technically fall into this license (maybe?) I was a Sheriff's deputy in one episode of the TV series. Background, and totally uncredited, but still, a Sherriff's Department Nervous-Rex is now on my wishlist for this line!

Cool! I'll sign your petition if you sign mine. I want this guy. (If they ever bring Star Trek 'mates back.)

Cool! I'll sign your petition if you sign mine. I want this guy. (If they ever bring Star Trek 'mates back.)

You got it!

Very excited for this! I, too, hope for the classic looks. :)

post-2123-0-52070200-1442431394_thumb.jp

(Don't know if I've posted this before or not. I made this for my friend Katie for her 2008 bday, since we were big X-philes but were disappointed in the 2nd movie. Now it looks to be coming true!)