UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The X-Files

Okay, crush my dreams. How impossible will this be? There are rumors of an imminent reboot. Are there any conflicts that could prevent this licensing? I missed PALz back in the day and I don't want to pay the money those things demand now, but still want to have a pocket full of Mulder and Scully.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet licensing would not be difficult to obtain. I also bet it still wouldn't be worth DST's while.

Seems like you could buy those Palz for next to nothing on eBay last I looked, even the super rare ones.

I bet licensing would not be difficult to obtain. I also bet it still wouldn't be worth DST's while.

Seems like you could buy those Palz for next to nothing on eBay last I looked, even the super rare ones.

I must be ebaying wrong then. I mostly find full lots in range of 200-300 bucks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Oddly enough I've only realised of late that most of the Palz figures were 'civilians' , 'civilian' Minimates are my least- favoured yet I have an incredible fondness for the Palz figures ?! Strange .

One great advantage of being a Palz collector was the ability to 'complete' .......... not so easy now but it was comparitively easy in the day .

• 3 months later...

STK691074-e1442406136275.jpgSTK691075-e1442406168198.jpg

X-FILES MINIMATES 2-PACK
Publisher: DIAMOND SELECT TOYS LLC
A Diamond Select Toys release! Mulder and Scully are returning to TV in an all-new mini-series, and this Minimates 2-pack captures the pair in their all-new looks! These Minimates mini-figures of FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully are based on their 2016 reunion show, and depict Mulder in his unshaven appearance, and Scully with her blonde hairstyle. Each mini-figure measures approximately 2 inches tall, with 14 points of articulation, and like all Minimates, their parts and accessories are fully interchangeable. Set includes weapons, badge hand and display bases, packaged in a full-color blister card. Designed by Art Asylum.
X-FILES MULDER VINIMATE, X-FILES SCULLY VINIMATE
Publisher: DIAMOND SELECT TOYS LLC
A Diamond Select Toys release! The truth is out there, and the truth is that The X-Files rules! Celebrate 23 years of The X-Files with this classically-styled two-pack of Vinimates vinyl figures. Designed in the Minimates block-figure style, these 4-inch static figures depict Agents Mulder and Scully in their classic appearances, with their arms crossed, as if daring the world to give them a mystery they can't solve. Each figure features a ball-jointed neck, and both come packaged together in a full-color window box. Designed by Art Asylum!