UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
WinterSoldier

The X-Files

Okay, crush my dreams. How impossible will this be? There are rumors of an imminent reboot. Are there any conflicts that could prevent this licensing? I missed PALz back in the day and I don't want to pay the money those things demand now, but still want to have a pocket full of Mulder and Scully.

I bet licensing would not be difficult to obtain. I also bet it still wouldn't be worth DST's while.

Seems like you could buy those Palz for next to nothing on eBay last I looked, even the super rare ones.

I bet licensing would not be difficult to obtain. I also bet it still wouldn't be worth DST's while.

Seems like you could buy those Palz for next to nothing on eBay last I looked, even the super rare ones.

I must be ebaying wrong then. I mostly find full lots in range of 200-300 bucks.

DST already has a solid relationship with Fox. I'm sure they've considered X-Files and with a new miniseries in discussion, it's certainly a possibility. (Until someone else scoops it up first.)

X-Files is in my top 3 wants of any property. It's a lot deeper of a property than some people might think. Tons of monsters and villains with plenty of looks for both main characters.

My X-files PALz collection isn't too shabby ..........here's some of my protos & test shots ...........

post-638-0-83968400-1424103606_thumb.jpgpost-638-0-58057900-1424103617_thumb.jpg

The stars of my collection are the 4 Autopsy Scully protos ...each in their different colour unproduced scrubs ....I wouldn't part with them for the world .

post-638-0-34181800-1424103772_thumb.jpg

Very cool collection!

Slightly off topic: I just figured out why I find some loose Minimates collections disturbing. They look like they're in tiny body bags.

With the recent news of a new XFiles Season, I'd LOVE it if they were minimated.

Thats right it was confirmed its coming back for a 6 episode arc.

My fingers will remain crossed.

I remember those palz... every once in a while, I go on eBay and consider... but if we get minimates... boy howdy!

The X-Files Palz were the most tempting line for me. My loyalty to Minimates won out.

Oddly enough I've only realised of late that most of the Palz figures were 'civilians' , 'civilian' Minimates are my least- favoured yet I have an incredible fondness for the Palz figures ?! Strange .

One great advantage of being a Palz collector was the ability to 'complete' .......... not so easy now but it was comparitively easy in the day .

STK691074-e1442406136275.jpgSTK691075-e1442406168198.jpg

X-FILES MINIMATES 2-PACK
Publisher: DIAMOND SELECT TOYS LLC
A Diamond Select Toys release! Mulder and Scully are returning to TV in an all-new mini-series, and this Minimates 2-pack captures the pair in their all-new looks! These Minimates mini-figures of FBI agents Fox Mulder and Dana Scully are based on their 2016 reunion show, and depict Mulder in his unshaven appearance, and Scully with her blonde hairstyle. Each mini-figure measures approximately 2 inches tall, with 14 points of articulation, and like all Minimates, their parts and accessories are fully interchangeable. Set includes weapons, badge hand and display bases, packaged in a full-color blister card. Designed by Art Asylum.
X-FILES MULDER VINIMATE, X-FILES SCULLY VINIMATE
Publisher: DIAMOND SELECT TOYS LLC
A Diamond Select Toys release! The truth is out there, and the truth is that The X-Files rules! Celebrate 23 years of The X-Files with this classically-styled two-pack of Vinimates vinyl figures. Designed in the Minimates block-figure style, these 4-inch static figures depict Agents Mulder and Scully in their classic appearances, with their arms crossed, as if daring the world to give them a mystery they can't solve. Each figure features a ball-jointed neck, and both come packaged together in a full-color window box. Designed by Art Asylum!

This is cool! Hopefully we'll get some of the aliens. Can someone explain to me what the 2016 show is, unless nobody knows.

Here's me thinking "yet another wish thread" ..........but ........ohmy.png

My first thoughts were that the 'mates look nothing like the Vinimates which encapture (?) Mulder & Scully's original looks...........then I read on .

I look forward to these .

This is cool! Hopefully we'll get some of the aliens. Can someone explain to me what the 2016 show is, unless nobody knows.

Six episode mini series, coming in January.

Edited by JeffBohn

The 2016 show is essentially a continuation of where the show & movies left off .

The premiere of the show will air at NYCC 2015 next month .

Holy f**king s**t.

F**king hell yes. I want all the monsters. All of them.