UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Toyfair 2015

Okay, attempt number two at this post:

------------------

If it is DC based, my bet (read: biggest wish) is on Flash/Arrow TV series. Hot properties with additional seasons already ordered. Select figures would compete with the few 6-inch characters coming as much as Marvel Select competes with Marvel Legends (it really doesn't). And Arrow is the only property even getting figures at this point.

For Minimates:

Start off with Flash vs Arrow 2-pack

Give Arrow the face paint eyes and Flash a determined scowl.

Continue with show specific box sets:

Arrow:

'The Island'

Slade Wilson

Shado

Oliver

Yao Fei

'You have failed this city'

Arrow

Felicity Smoke

Moira Queen

Black Arrow Malcolm Merlin

'Suicide Squad'

Diggle

Deadshot

Tiger Claw Bronze Tiger

Amanda Waller

'Deathstroke'

Deathstroke

Canary

Roy Harper

Thea Queen

Flash:

'Cold Flash'

Flash

Sisko

Captain Cold

Dr. Wells

'Yellow Flash'

Reverse Flash

Firestorm

Barry Allen

Caitlin Snow

At least a guy can hope....

i actually like that idea

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:barf:

Sorry, but for all the crap that civilian Minimates get, at least they're usually based on actual characters from things that people watch or read. Between the Walking Dead, Expendables, and thief of thieves sets, I can make my own GTA Minimates

Sorry, but for all the crap that civilian Minimates get, at least they're usually based on actual characters from things that people watch or read. Between the Walking Dead, Expendables, and thief of thieves sets, I can make my own GTA Minimates

How about Muppet Show Minimates?

:barf:

How about Muppet Show Minimates?

YES. MUCH YES, SUCH AGREE

I think we may all be thinking about this the wrong way. Maybe it's not DC Comics Minimates, but Washington D.C. Minimates! Look for your Senate and House of Representatives box sets next November! I'm sure you international collectors will be thrilled.

I can dig political Minimates, so long as we get Ted Stevens and his series of tubes playset.

I love Muppet Show, and though you would have an extensive amount of sculpting, I would definitely go for some of those. Apart from having top notch source material, they would look fantastic on the shelf, and the line has such depth, that you could go on for years and still not cover everything. Include Sesame Street in there, and you've got a real winner of a license IMO.

Some Muppet box sets:

-Pigs in Space plus robot or invisible Link

-Electric Mayhem 5 pack

-Veterinarian's Hospital plus patient

some complementary 2-packs:

-Statler and Waldorf

-Beaker and Honeydew

-Baskerville and Rowlf

-Gonzo and Camilla and Rizzo

-Wayne and Wanda

Edited by karamazov80

He'd be excited by Human Centipede Minimates if he thought it would help his company.

I'm pretty sure we would all be excited about Human Centipede Minimates no matter what.

I'm excited about Human Centipede Minimate license...at last a license with legs !

>

He'd be excited by Human Centipede Minimates if he thought it would help his company.

I'm pretty sure we would all be excited about Human Centipede Minimates no matter what.

I'm excited about Human Centipede Minimate license...at last a license with legs !

I still think it would be a hard one to swallow.

What a kiss-ass.

From your lips to God's...

From your lips to God's...

sick.gif

I love puns! Or buns?

Segments a to m.

So many bad puns.........timbo.gif

Would you say they're a bunch of assholes?

Watch your mouth.

Sorry Hellpop, I can't see DST wanting to market an entire line of villains.

But GTA could be like the expendables mates that come with a lot of weapons.

GTA could give us tons of stuff actually. Small vehicles like Jet-Packs and Surf-Skiis, lots and lots of different outfits and characters from several ethnic backgrounds, which would make certain customs easier. Plus, there are the weapons and other such acessories (bags full of money, the masks from GTA V, etc). Oh, and we could get a bunch of strippers! That counts for something,right?

I think we may all be thinking about this the wrong way. Maybe it's not DC Comics Minimates, but Washington D.C. Minimates! Look for your Senate and House of Representatives box sets next November! I'm sure you international collectors will be thrilled.

Aaannnd Minimates' approval rating suddenly drops to 20%.

I wouldn't mind D.C. Cab minimates, and finally get a proper 2in. Mr. T. Followed of course, by Dr. Detroit boxset

I would buy both. I don't often find folks who share my love of Doc Detroit.

Aaannnd Minimates' approval rating suddenly drops to 20%.

post-9944-0-47191100-1423849254_thumb.jp

11 hours remain