UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Toyfair 2015

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're getting Golden Girls Minimates because George Clooney was a guest once and he played Batman in the 90s. It all adds up.

GOLDEN GIRLS.

I've got a better one: Marvel published Doctor Who comics in the 80s. Character Building has cancelled Doctor Who. Doc Who mates, confirmed!

We're getting Golden Girls Minimates because George Clooney was a guest once and he played Batman in the 90s. It all adds up.

GOLDEN GIRLS.

I've got a better one: Marvel published Doctor Who comics in the 80s. Character Building has cancelled Doctor Who. Doc Who mates, confirmed!
Not to open ANOTHER can of worms but we were but the were cancelled, I believe Edited by Gmonkey2k

GOLDEN GIRLS.

Not to open ANOTHER can of worms but we were but the were cancelled, I believe

Yea, this one still stings.

2ibylp2.jpg

GOLDEN GIRLS.

Yea, this one still stings.

2ibylp2.jpg

*Pouring Salt on the Wound*

GOLDEN GIRLS.

I know. That was a sad day. F@cking Underground...

Did I miss anything? Why are we speculating about something that does not exist? What does MK and DC have to do with DST making cookie jars anyway?

Nothing we were talking about predator and I said that he would be in the new MK X as DLC so,.....put two and two together....lol but really, this POSSIBLY (probably not) enter a new MK line which could lead to JL vs MK mates then......well you know

None of that makes sense gmonkey. Thats like saying we are getting dc mates because they crossed over with marvel in the 90s.

I said the same thing when people started clamoring for Marvel vs. Capcom.

"Never say never..."

Did I miss anything? Why are we speculating about something that does not exist? What does MK and DC have to do with DST making cookie jars anyway?

Nothing we were talking about predator and I said that he would be in the new MK X as DLC so,.....put two and two together....lol but really, this POSSIBLY (probably not) enter a new MK line which could lead to JL vs MK mates then......well you know

None of that makes sense gmonkey. Thats like saying we are getting dc mates because they crossed over with marvel in the 90s.

"Never say never..."

And then we got Street Fighter mates

"Never say never..."

Kind of like when people assumed Aliens meant Predator, but it didn't, but then it did.

I think Mezco has the Mortal Kombat license for figures. We do not.

Cookie jars in the works include... A fully sculpted Alien head and torso.

Dude kick ass.

Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?

Nobody stole the cookie from the cookie jar. Nobody will go near the damn thing.