UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Toyfair 2015

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to be a debbie downer, but hasnt Zach said before (recently) that he's not really a DC guy? And coupled with his excitement over the reveal, it really seems unlikely its DC. Plus everytime i go to look for TRU 19 I see way too many DC Mezitz boxsets...

Not to be? Cause that is exactly what your being!!!! :(

This makes no sense.

DC Collectibles is chugging away with their 6-inch scale Batman animated series figures. Why would they want another specialty market manufacturer to cannibalize those sales with a 7-inch line?

I still don't think it's DC Minimates.

Actually, that makes tons of sense (your comment, not the statue thingy). I don't think anybody here is waiting for DC to be revealed, but it's still a posibillity. IIRC, last year DST had some DC stuff in their booth (banks or something), so I don't think the statue means that much. The fact that Zach still hasn't denied it is what makes me believe that it's something tied with DC, even with the slightest connection.

As for that Looney Tunes prediction, I'd be aaaaaalll over those! Give me Marvin and take my soul!

Edited by Kostisfire

As for that Looney Tunes prediction, I'd be aaaaaalll over those! Give me Marvin and take my soul!

Mezco has the action figure license. Hopefully they can do for that line what Palisades did for Muppets.

Goddangit! I wanted LT minimates....

At this point I think we're all going to be dissapointed one way or another.

DCAU wouldn't qualify as an active pop culture property, I don't think, since that continuity hasn't been touched in years. But it could be one of the direct to DVD movies I suppose. As far as Zach not being a DC guy, even if he's not as big a fan of the characters as he is Marvel, he certainly knows that DC would be a big get for DST. He'd be excited by Human Centipede Minimates if he thought it would help his company.

I wish I could tell everyone what I know, but to be honest, I know little more than you guys. I DO know what it is NOT and therefore, no one should start planning out waves for animated DC minimates.

I wish I could tell everyone what I know, but to be honest, I know little more than you guys. I DO know what it is NOT and therefore, no one should start planning out waves for animated DC minimates.

You just had to leave in the word "animated", didn't you?

You just had to leave in the word "animated", didn't you?

i wasn't the only one who noticed that >=)