UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

New York Toyfair 2015

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mezco is making 6 inch Mortal Kombat and Judge Dredd figures. So it's probably not either.

The 1:12 Dredd fig is just a one-off though (I think, since that's what I read on Sideshow Freaks). Plus, it costs 60 bucks, not 20 like a Select. It's more of a high-end fig than an action figure. Edited by Kostisfire

Not 100% sure we'll be able to show stuff at Toy Fair, and I don't want to blow a world premiere with a big outlet down the road, because I want to get lots of eyes on it. But we have time. First set will probably be a two-pack at SDCC, followed by some box sets. No blind bags, most likely.

Not 100% sure we'll be able to show stuff at Toy Fair, and I don't want to blow a world premiere with a big outlet down the road, because I want to get lots of eyes on it. But we have time. First set will probably be a two-pack at SDCC, followed by some box sets. No blind bags, most likely.

Nothing on display but the announcement will still be made right?

Guys, it's obviously Saturday Night Live minimates! Did you not see Zach's earlier post? Seriously, the lineup he's talking about is probably another Disney property (Big Hero sounded like a good idea, but then my son has made me watch it like four times already). From the hints at first I thought he was talking about the line up and distribution for NBX, but he mentioned a new license in there too.

Congrats on your lil' Cthulhu, Arnim!

While I'd live Lebowski 'mates, DST didn't premiere/announce/hint at the Big Bang Theory Minimates, Bif Bang Pow/Entertainment Earth handled all of that at Toyfair 2014. If it were another Bif Bang Pow license, I doubt Zach would want to step on their toes by talking about it here.

Right, I don't think Zach's talking about that at all. I'm just hoping that these are on the radar.

Edited by hellpop