UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Roccothegreat

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'm conflicted about who to use the Suited Vision parts for- ANAD Tony Stark, comic Coulson, or MCU Murdock?

That'll depend on which display feels the least complete. 

Im gonna do Murdock since I've got that MCU diorama I'm working on and because the parts are there for most of him already. 

Those orders start being tallied and prepped two weeks in advance. I see the list of what is ready to ship out when the people who decide what goes on next week's shipping lists decide.

I would never give an estimated ship dates, because I know how this stuff works, they're estimated six months in advance.

Edited by DSTZach

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, spidermatt said:

i saw the reduced prices on the DD n JJ and doc strange earlier today. Now i don't see any of them of the toys r us website. i haven't seen any of these mates at my local toys r us either.

They are both listed on TRU.com now but sold out.  Interestingly, the DD set is listed as available for in-store pickup, but JJ is not, which I guess means the former is sold in stores but the latter is not.

• 2 weeks later...

I just picked up the Jessica Jones box set from my LCS. I'm not opening it until Christmas, but I can tell through the packed that the "It's Patsy!" TV design is on upside down.:confused:

Wave 70 still hasn't shown up, so I'm guessing that'll be next week with 69 and the blind bags. That's Christmas- long awaited and exciting but very expensive.

I just picked up the Jessica Jones set over the weekend and WOW. This is a set that demands a tray shot. (I'd have done one myself had I not been so eager to open it and check it out.)

I don't recall the last time I saw this many cool accessories in one box. Every figure has an alternate look. (Kilgrave comes with bare feet!) I'm definitely picking up a second set the first chance I get.

Between the gorgeous packaging art and the plethora of product within, this has Minimate SKU of 2016 written all over it. Good job, DST/AA!