UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Roccothegreat

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, sergiofml said:

The wait is killing me! Although my wallet doesn´t agree :D

Zach, are Daredevil and JJ packs going to be released at the same time?

I kinda hope not, sometimes when things get bumped there's a logjam of mates. Wallets weep when that happens. ?

23 hours ago, sergiofml said:

The wait is killing me! Although my wallet doesn´t agree :D

Zach, are Daredevil and JJ packs going to be released at the same time?

Probably pretty close to each other. No ship dates yet.

15 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Yes, I'm a bit worried wave 68, 69, the blind bag series, and the Netflix sets will all release within a week or two of each other.

Wave 68 shipped, not sure when it will reach the UK. The rest... we'll see!

Not sure if the order will go through but TRU.com had the season 1 daredevil pack in stock and for only $14.99!!!

They must have gotten in a large DST shipment there's TMNT mates, Deadpool TRU wave, NuGhostbusters and one pack from the new predators wave. Aliens APC is listed too but it's out of stock.

Shipping schedule is for comic shops, and we know when they get them, because Diamond ships items knowing when they will be in stores, and we get that info two weeks in advance or thereabouts.

I know when we ship things TO Toys"R"Us most of the time (not all the time) but that has little to do with when they go up online or appear on shelves. Not sure why TRU has this now, and comic shops do not, but we know the site sometimes lists early samples they receive for administrative purposes.

Jessica Jones ships to comic shops 11/16. I will check into the DD set.

Edited by DSTZach

Got my TRU order yesterday. Nice four pack. Fortunately I found matching arms and legs for matt murdock in my parts bin.(won't have to get a second set). Kingpin comes with a waist riser to make him look taller. The boots that came with UM Frankenstein should be used more often to give some extra height. Looking forward to S2 set.