UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Roccothegreat

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, fwoosheyman said:

Surprised DST went with Karen over a Hand Ninja. A few extra weapons/pieces to give the Hand Ninja different looks would get them multiple buys. 

I don't think they'd get that many multiple purchases of a 4-pack with 1 army builder and 3 named characters, just to get that army builder (to keep, scalpers would be all over it though). I know I wouldn't buy more than one if it had the Hand Ninja instead of Karen. If they were 2-packs, then yeah I'd probably get a few. But throwing down $20+ a set for an army builder and 3 custom fodder figures just doesn't quite shake out of me right now.

58 minutes ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

I don't think they'd get that many multiple purchases of a 4-pack with 1 army builder and 3 named characters, just to get that army builder (to keep, scalpers would be all over it though). I know I wouldn't buy more than one if it had the Hand Ninja instead of Karen. If they were 2-packs, then yeah I'd probably get a few. But throwing down $20+ a set for an army builder and 3 custom fodder figures just doesn't quite shake out of me right now.

Wouldn't be the first time, Days of Future Past Box Set had a Sentinel and one of the Marvel Zombie Box Sets had a Ultron Drone.

Perfection, any other cool accesories zach? I'd love the ducted tape gun and chain on daredevil, so glad we got stick, even more glad that the figure is 100% perfect, especially with the alternate head, and the face in daredevil is perfect, its also cool they went with elektras outfit for 99% of the season instead of her final battle one she didn't really do anything in, and its nice to complete the nelson and murdock team with karen, this is the exact lineup I've been hoping for for months, so I'm 100% happy with this set

6 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Stick will have a stick, and possibly a sword. Chain and taped gun hand for DD. Karen should have an X-ray.

I think my text went out with the correct spelling, not sure where Jay gets his info.

There will be a way to get some ninjas...

Yes! The dd accesories sound awesome, and by x ray, you mean the xray of punishers skull, right? This set just keeps getting better 

45 minutes ago, FightTheDead118 said:

Really like that the matt head is separate from the head under the mask, now i can just get some black arms and legs and have both looks without buying two sets, thats really generous of dst

You're welcome!

Edited by DSTZach
Mistake

1 minute ago, DSTZach said:

Sorry, that would basically be an entire extra figure. Most of the time, people prefer we include alternate parts for alternate looks with our figures. But if we were going to include a complete second body, that's just a second release.

Sorry for what?, I'm saying I'm glad that the head for matt isn't just the head under the mask, because then can just use some random parts, which I don't mind, i was worried there would only be one matt head, and I'd have to buy two sets just for the head, I'd never ask for an entire second body, that'd be ridiculous 

Sorry, misread that as "now IF I can just get some black arms and legs without buying two sets," but obviously you can see they're not there, so my bad. To display both looks, you're gonna need some extra parts, but hopefully you don't need to buy a whole second set to get them. Luke's probably got a loose black Minimate on sale.

1 minute ago, DSTZach said:

Sorry, misread that as "now IF I can just get some black arms and legs without buying two sets," but obviously you can see they're not there, so my bad. To display both looks, you're gonna need some extra parts, but hopefully you don't need to buy a whole second set to get them. Luke's probably got a loose black Minimate on sale.

Yeah, between all the venoms I've got plenty of black arms and legs, whats the head under the mask look like?