UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
Roccothegreat

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Ann Weying Venom from the TTA set has the piece I believe. 

On 11/1/2018 at 12:16 AM, PrinceCuseCuse said:

Where's this hair from? I like it a lot more than the official hair. I know Goliath comes with a similar hair piece but it's orange, not yellow.

It looks like Hela hair.  I personally went a slightly different route with my Jessica Jones hair because I agree it doesn't look like Jess.

cause

I just got extra Mass Effect sets in on clearance for the Husk builders, too! Stole that idea. 

While I was in my TWD bin grabbing that scarf, I opted for a spare Andrea ponytail for Trish.

16 hours ago, TENIME_art said:

I just got extra Mass Effect sets in on clearance for the Husk builders, too! Stole that idea. 

While I was in my TWD bin grabbing that scarf, I opted for a spare Andrea ponytail for Trish.

Oh! I hadn’t thought of that for Trish! May be a much better match. Thanks!

From the latest AskDST "Right now, we have no plans for more Netflix MM but that could certainly change." 

2 hours ago, Heinous said:

From the latest AskDST "Right now, we have no plans for more Netflix MM but that could certainly change." 

I wonder if they could actually have product ready for Disney plus ready at launch?

“Marvel’s Daredevil will not return for a fourth season on Netflix..."

Those last two words are critical. I won’t be surprised when all the Netflix Marvel shows end up on Disney+.

Yeah, the phrasing all but screams that Disney pulled them from Netflix for their own streaming purposes.

the only thing about this development is that all prior seasons are remaining on Netflix. It reminds me of a quote from Loeb about the idea that ‘The Defenders’ don’t necessarily need to be the 4 characters we’ve seen up to this point. The team can adapt and evolve their roster just like in the comics...

I wouldn’t be surprised to see these shows migrate to Disney+ with a soft reboot of sorts

Edited by Donny B
Added the link

I'd like a hard reboot of Iron fist that's more accurate to source material. That whiney kid wasn't iron fist. 

Personally I'd like to see Iron Fist get another season somewhere to resolve the teaser from the end of the season, I want some live action Orson Randall.

This makes the cancellations of the other shows look better because there's no way there was an issue with Daredevil's ratings in Season 3. It has to be Disney taking their toys home. Hopefully they don't screw it up.

if anything they are bolstering the Hulu lineup.

That's fine. I have Hulu. 😎

It'll be interesting to see where Disney puts these kinds of shows. The MCU is PG-13 but it's not like they have nudity or F-bombs even though it's allowed by the MPAA. The Netflix series definitely fall into the R/mature audiences category.

I wouldn't be surprised if, eventually, Marvel has its own streaming service like DC Universe.

On 12/4/2018 at 10:24 AM, MisterPL said:

That's fine. I have Hulu. 😎

It'll be interesting to see where Disney puts these kinds of shows. The MCU is PG-13 but it's not like they have nudity or F-bombs even though it's allowed by the MPAA. The Netflix series definitely fall into the R/mature audiences category.

I wouldn't be surprised if, eventually, Marvel has its own streaming service like DC Universe.

They have the eco system. Marvel Unlimited is an amazing comics platform. They have enough content and own 66% of Hulu now in addition to Disney+ so it wouldn’t be too hard a stretch to buy out NBC and just have Hulu morph into it.

Comcast owns NBC & Universal, and fought tooth & nail for them, so I don't see them going anytime soon. Disney could afford it, but I doubt they'd offer, as it'd have to be high. And sometimes it's not about money, but power, and resisting even an astronomical bid makes these corporate dudes feel superior.