UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Roccothegreat

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doing a search on MM database (Ivan Be Hailed)

comes up with this http://www.minimatedatabase.com/searchTag.php?tag=79

I agree wildcat would be the closest but if you don't mind a little bulkier Iron fist is easier to come by and I'm sure even there is an enough of those damnable riot Spideys that would gladly make the sacrifice. 

• 5 months later...

Same here. We got a Jewel Minimate six years before Jessica Jones hit Netflix. I don’t think a Hellcat is too much to ask for now that the character’s finally made a relatively comic-accurate appearance on the same show. Her Q-score is higher than ever. 

• 11 months later...
2 hours ago, buttheadsmate said:

Lockdown finally gave me the opportunity to binge-watch Game of Thrones .......I'd never seen an episode & I'd kept myself spoiler free.  One season to go & ol' Tyrion is like a family friend to me now .   

I’d recommend stopping here if you still like the show. 

I enjoyed the entire run. I feel it came to its logical conclusion but it wouldn't surprise me if Martin used it as a first draft (like Kirkman has done with The Walking Dead) and changed some things in the book.

Hopefully Daredevil will come back next year. I wouldn't mind a Disney+ series that follows up the Netflix show but it might be more appropriate for Hulu.