UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Roccothegreat

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trick of the light, I know, but Iron Fist looks nude under the jacket....

I love the neck scarf on JJ!

• 5 months later...

I just finished Season 3 of Daredevil this morning and, wow, was that satisfying.

Now I need Poindexter and Sister Maggie Minimates, maybe even a slightly modified Daredevil and a Bullseye concept.

Spoiler

I was expecting Dex to keep the Daredevil costume but alter it to become Bullseye. I may make that Minimate if I get the chance.

Zach, any chance at all that we'll see a season 3 set? The season's been doing extremely well and has surprised Disney even after their preemptive cancellations of Iron Fist and Luke Cage. I think it would probably be a good sell. A quality line up would be: Matt Murdock, Agent Poindexter, Kingpin, Sister Maggie.

I wanted to have Melvin Potter somewhere, but he didn't fit. Maybe next season (fingers crossed there will be one) he'll finally become Gladiator. 

2 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

Zach, any chance at all that we'll see a season 3 set? The season's been doing extremely well and has surprised Disney even after their preemptive cancellations of Iron Fist and Luke Cage. I think it would probably be a good sell. A quality line up would be: Matt Murdock, Agent Poindexter, Kingpin, Sister Maggie.

I wanted to have Melvin Potter somewhere, but he didn't fit. Maybe next season (fingers crossed there will be one) he'll finally become Gladiator. 

I think that's a great lineup for a season 3 box set, and I'm still disappointed we didn't get a Punisher box set, so I really hope we get at least one more Netflix Marvel superhero show box set. Also...

Spoiler

I mean Melvin did where a shirt that strongly resembles Gladiator's costume which might be the closest we get tbh...and of course he threw some saw blades.

Edited by OvenproofBug6

I feel like DST wouldn't go for it. Matt's costume isn't incredibly different than season 1, other than the white lining of the mask and the Muay Boran ropes on his wrists. Fisk in the white suit would be fire though. Also, I feel like Poindexter would kinda look like a civilian unless they put him in an FBI jacket, but if he's in the Daredevil suit, he's gonna look exactly like daredevil from the 2 pack with the Punisher. Maggie would be kinda plain but I would LOVE to have Nadeem, he's awesome.

3 hours ago, minimatestopmotion said:

I feel like DST wouldn't go for it. Matt's costume isn't incredibly different than season 1, other than the white lining of the mask and the Muay Boran ropes on his wrists. Fisk in the white suit would be fire though. Also, I feel like Poindexter would kinda look like a civilian unless they put him in an FBI jacket, but if he's in the Daredevil suit, he's gonna look exactly like daredevil from the 2 pack with the Punisher. Maggie would be kinda plain but I would LOVE to have Nadeem, he's awesome.

You put Poindexter in the Daredevil suit but with an FBI jacket as an alt look and put Nadeem’s head in there you’ve got a solid multi-look minimate right there. 

I could see DST putting Melvin in over Maggie if only because of the toy-friendliness of him. Saw blades and the Gladiatorish shirt and all that. 

Id be all over a box set from this season what with it being the best Netflix marvel season in a while maybe ever. Punisher was the last one I bothered to finish until now. 

I was gonna finish off Iron Fist S2 just to annoy my girlfriend who knows I’m wasting my life with that show but then... no.  No I don’t think I’m going to take that kind of time. 

Edited by Trekker 42

9 hours ago, minimatestopmotion said:

I don't think they'd have a problem with Poindexter in the suit. DST had no problem putting it in the Season 2 box set after it had just been in the two pack. Plus there's always the possibility to simply switch out Dex's head for Matt's. 

As for Matt, I think his civilian look would be serviceable. He's in it for most of the season anyways. I'm thinking that big jack and the baseball cap. And that can easily turn into his makeshift suit. Black torso underneath, alternate arms and the hood. Easy. Same could be said with Poindexter/Nadeem. Have the DD suit have a blank black torso on the backside, switch it around to go underneath the jacket. Alternate legs and a Nadeem head. Badaboom.

5 hours ago, Trekker 42 said:

You put Poindexter in the Daredevil suit but with an FBI jacket as an alt look and put Nadeem’s head in there you’ve got a solid multi-look minimate right there. 

I could see DST putting Melvin in over Maggie if only because of the toy-friendliness of him. Saw blades and the Gladiatorish shirt and all that.

I think they'd do Maggie over Potter because she's just more vital to the story. I feel like people who buy the box would be more satisfied with the purchase if it included four figures (five characters) who had an integral play in the season's arc and not just a random guy who had a cocktease fight with Daredevil one time and wore some weird-ass yellow shirt only to rile up geeks like us. 

Of course I say all of that in kind                                                               

...mostly.

Edited by NerdyTrev

2 hours ago, Heinous said:

Hide contents

wasn't he in the freezer at the end where Dex found the waitress?

Okay, I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this, but I wasn't completely sure

1 hour ago, TENIME_art said:

I'll say it loud and repeatedly: I loved both seasons of Iron Fist.

I agree! Granted the 2nd season was leaps and bounds better than the first; but I did enjoy watching both.

11 hours ago, NerdyTrev said:

I don't think they'd have a problem with Poindexter in the suit. DST had no problem putting it in the Season 2 box set after it had just been in the two pack. Plus there's always the possibility to simply switch out Dex's head for Matt's. 

As for Matt, I think his civilian look would be serviceable. He's in it for most of the season anyways. I'm thinking that big jack and the baseball cap. And that can easily turn into his makeshift suit. Black torso underneath, alternate arms and the hood. Easy. Same could be said with Poindexter/Nadeem. Have the DD suit have a blank black torso on the backside, switch it around to go underneath the jacket. Alternate legs and a Nadeem head. Badaboom.

I think they'd do Maggie over Potter because she's just more vital to the story. I feel like people who buy the box would be more satisfied with the purchase if it included four figures (five characters) who had an integral play in the season's arc and not just a random guy who had a cocktease fight with Daredevil one time and wore some weird-ass yellow shirt only to rile up geeks like us. 

Of course I say all of that in kind                                                               

...mostly.

Also, I totally see your guys points' and I'd definitely be game for any DD S3 set

I enjoyed both seasons of Iron Fist and I agree the second season was much better than the first. All the other Marvel Netflix stuff is great except for me Jessica Jones. I maybe going against the grain but it just bores the stuffing out of me.

And see, I absolutely love Flash, and think Legends of Tomorrow is stupid but fun.

I loathe Arrow, I think it is complete garbage (the characters act fine when they crossover to the other shows, so I don't know what their own show's problem is), and am just largely uninterested in Supergirl (as big of a Superfan as I am, and as in love with Melissa Benoist & Chyler Leigh as I am).

On 5/16/2018 at 7:10 PM, FightTheDead118 said:

Wasn’t happy with how generic the Iron Fist mate looked, or the general look if the Jessica so I made some modifications. Iron Fist has the emo peter jacket painted green, and Jessica has Micheal Knights jacket

AScXJYt.jpg

Where's this hair from? I like it a lot more than the official hair. I know Goliath comes with a similar hair piece but it's orange, not yellow.

Edited by PrinceCuseCuse