UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Roccothegreat

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/22/2016 at 11:41 PM, DSTZach said:

Stick will have a stick, and possibly a sword. Chain and taped gun hand for DD. Karen should have an X-ray.

I think my text went out with the correct spelling, not sure where Jay gets his info.

There will be a way to get some ninjas...

So isĀ the "way to get some ninjas" from the the new Wave 72?

14565132_226063187811040_4681645130099195904_n.jpg

9 hours ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

Have you seen the art? They look pretty close to me.

I have, which is why I'm confident in saying they aren't the same. The one shown looks kind of like Nobu, but it's not a match, which I wouldn't expect since these are comic-based figures. The other ninjas in the show wore black. If you're happy using them as stand-ins, okay, but they're not really MCU Hand ninjas.

5 hours ago, stack32 said:

I have, which is why I'm confident in saying they aren't the same. The one shown looks kind of like Nobu, but it's not a match, which I wouldn't expect since these are comic-based figures. The other ninjas in the show wore black. If you're happy using them as stand-ins, okay, but they're not really MCU Hand ninjas.

We also released a ton of black ninjas in the Wolverine movie wave.

3 hours ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

I just bought 5 of the Black Clan ninjas off ebay last night. Plan to use them and the Wave 72 Hand Ninjas with my Netflix Daredevil stuff.

I found some pretty cheap on amazon. Ā Not sure what to do with extra vipers yet?

4 hours ago, Mysterious Stranger said:

I just bought 5 of the Black Clan ninjas off ebay last night. Plan to use them and the Wave 72 Hand Ninjas with my Netflix Daredevil stuff.

Ā 

38 minutes ago, bilbofett said:

I found some pretty cheap on amazon. Ā Not sure what to do with extra vipers yet?

Dangit! I didn't think to check Amazon. Oh well. I wouldn't know what to do with all those Vipers either. Plus I got some other figures from the same ebay seller.