UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Roccothegreat

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dammit, I think I will have to replace my long-ago cobbled together Matt Murdock quick custom for the official one.  He looks great.  They all look great. Impressive that DST was able to put together a show-accurate looking set without any new parts (from what I can see, except maybe that butterfly knife).

5 hours ago, hellpop said:

Dammit, I think I will have to replace my long-ago cobbled together Matt Murdock quick custom for the official one.  He looks great.  They all look great. Impressive that DST was able to put together a show-accurate looking set without any new parts (from what I can see, except maybe that butterfly knife).

DD's mask is a reuse? 

9 hours ago, hellpop said:

Pretty sure that's the knife from the winter soldier

10 hours ago, FightTheDead118 said:

So luke, misty and cottonmouth are definitely locks, but who's the fourth? I'm think shades, but I'd like turk barret, hes been in 3 series ( was he in jessica jones?) and the character keeps getting better even with his small appearance in luke cage

Luke, Misty, and Cottonmouth for sure, but for the 4th figure I would rather get Luke in his flashback origin look, only because we need a good version of classic Luke.

Finally picked up DD and Punisher and absolutely love it!! Maybe my favorite set of the year. They're both a huge contender for best 'mate overall. However, I could've sworn that Punisher was supposed to have a mini gun for mowing down some Hand ninjas. Can anyone clarify if I'm just remembering wrong or it was dropped last minute?

14 hours ago, stack32 said:

Punisher wasn't solicited as having the minigun but someone did post a picture of the minimate with Blain's gun so that might be what you're thinking of.

Damn. Probably have the promos or that pic in the back of my mind. Thanks, though!