UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Roccothegreat

On 8/17/2016 at 0:01 PM, TENIME_art said:

Right!? Someone in one of the Facebook groups came up with the idea, and I stole borrowed it.

Looks great! I think it was Levi Schroeder who did it first. it's a great look and now, because of your post here I've been reminded to find one for myself. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

Or some combination of that with a Hand ninja.

Eh, i feel like with shows thay have this many characters but only 4 character slot, i feel like we don't have room for army builders, we probably don't need another daredevil but he has to be in the set, karen and elektra are essential, the only character who could potentially be swapped is stick, but I'd much rather have him over a hand ninja, and especially over another secondary villain who isn't nearly as memorable ( spoilers, but you probably know who I'm talking about)

1 hour ago, FightTheDead118 said:

Eh, i feel like with shows thay have this many characters but only 4 character slot, i feel like we don't have room for army builders, we probably don't need another daredevil but he has to be in the set, karen and elektra are essential, the only character who could potentially be swapped is stick, but I'd much rather have him over a hand ninja, and especially over another secondary villain who isn't nearly as memorable ( spoilers, but you probably know who I'm talking about)

That's true. I'd prefer Stick, too, but I'd be fine with a Hand ninja with parts to make your aforementioned secondary villain.

What about nobu? He's dressed like a ninja, but could have an alt head in addition to his unmasked head 

I'd totally buy a 4 pack of ninjas though. All I need from this line is daredevil, punisher, stick, Electra and ninjas. Oh and kingpin 

Edited by Heinous

8 hours ago, Heinous said:

What about nobu? He's dressed like a ninja, but could have an alt head in addition to his unmasked head 

I'd totally buy a 4 pack of ninjas though. All I need from this line is daredevil, punisher, stick, Electra and ninjas. Oh and kingpin 

He's the secondary villain we were talking about.

8 hours ago, FightTheDead118 said:

I would imagine the defenders set would just be the main 4

I think Defenders will get a wave, or at least more than a box set. We need to get the villain(s) too.

• 3 weeks later...