UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Roccothegreat

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something tells me Gao will be in the Iron Fist series or Defender series since...

they went out of their way to hint she was going somewhere "significantly" farther away than China. So she could fit in an Iron Fist assortment instead

Yeah and it kinda suspicious that

an 80 year old feebly woman can knock a fully grown, muscular man half way across a room with a two finger punch, something more is definitely going on there

You forgot to end the Spoiler tag with a forward slash. /spoiler

Something tells me Gao will be in the Iron Fist series or Defender series since...

they went out of their way to hint she was going somewhere "significantly" farther away than China. So she could fit in an Iron Fist assortment instead

Yeah and it kinda suspicious that

an 80 year old feebly woman can knock a fully grown, muscular man half way across a room with a two finger punch, something more is definitely going on there

You forgot to end the Spoiler tag with a forward slash. /spoiler

thanks, didn't really know how to use that, eh it wasn't really a big spoiler

And it's coming really really soon... At least compared to when I thought it'd show up. I didn't think we'd be seeing him again until after Defenders. Unless Cage, Fist, and Defenders hit before DD S2 in 2016.

• 1 month later...

And considering who might appear in the second season, I'd be totally on board with Minimates based on this show. (Even though I'm not a fan of that red mask.)

It's the weird "eyebrows" and pig nose isn't it?

The cut of the mask is all wrong. All they had to do was look at the source material. Instead they came up with an alternate Batman mask with a furrowed brow and angular horns.

But yeah, get rid of those eyebrows, change the nose, and it'd look more like this:

post-160-0-57850200-1432844118_thumb.jpg

The cut of the mask is all wrong. All they had to do was look at the source material. Instead they came up with an alternate Batman mask with a furrowed brow and angular horns.

But yeah, get rid of those eyebrows, change the nose, and it'd look more like this:

that doesnt really make much sense from a tactical standpoint, i mean doing that is just asking for someone to break his nose

I read why they changed things and there were no good reasons. It seemed like the designer was more interested in putting his own spin on it than sticking to the source material (when it suited him).

If they were so interested in having the costume make sense, the first thing they'd have done is put the holster for the billy clubs on the right thigh since both Cox and his stunt double are right-handed. But no, they didn't want to mess with the familiar silhouette. They'll make his mask look like Batman but don't mess with the placement of those billy clubs!

I'm hoping that Melvin's costume gets tweaked by Murdock in Season 2.

that actually looks pretty sick!

i personally like when they change the costumes for movies and shows, i just get bored of looking at the same thing over and over again so i personaly don't mind any changes. it's not perfect but is not bad either. i'm sure eventually he will get something that looks more to the original. people have to remember that his suit is a work in progress and the one guy did say that the costume was not finished yet.

• 2 weeks later...

This is frustrating:

Andy H.: Do you guys plan on producing a Daredevil figure based on his new red costume in the Netflix show?

DSTChuck: I do not think at this time we will be making a Netflix Daredevil. The way they film and air these Netflix shows is very cool and fun but is not conducive to making merchandise.

Huh? I can name nine other licensees that disagree.