UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Daredevil Netflix (& other show) minimates?

Roccothegreat

I really would like Nobu's chain and blade weapon... its really nifty, and DST can make a really fun chain weapon

Lobo's is pretty close!

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In honor of today...

How did you make that? I want to try to make my own?
Thanks!

The torso and arms are from Wildcat. The legs are from the original Bane. The head was Emil Blonsky. For the head wrap, I used a black sharpie on an old Iron Fist mask. I preferred the old one because the straps were visible behind it.

Edited by Padrino

In honor of today...

Thanks!

The torso and arms are from Wildcat. The legs are from the original Bane. The head was Emil Blonsky. For the head wrap, I used a black sharpie on an old Iron Fist mask. I preferred the old one because the straps were visible behind it.

im thinking the legs were from Blade not Bane as he was a 2.5"er

In honor of today...

Thanks!

im thinking the legs were from Blade not Bane as he was a 2.5"er

That would be correct! Didn't catch that!

There are a ton of great easter eggs.

Stilt Man's Pants, Bullseye cameo, Elektra reference, K'un L'un

Stilt Man's legs and the Bullseye playing cards on the sniper bag were my favorites. i kinda expected we would get a shot of Avengers Tower in the New York skyline, but I never caught it.

Just finished watching Daredevil, and man I cannot wait to see the rest of the shows that Disney/Marvel/Netflix has in store. The fighting scenes were just out of this world. We need a box set of minimates at least, with Black Suit Daredevil, Red Suit Daredevil, Nobu, and Kingpin. If we could get a 8-pack set, I would also include Matthew Murdock, Foggy Nelson, Karen Page and Night Nurse with my earlier choices, and if we were blessed with a TRU 2-pack, it would include Stick and Ben Urich.

Edited by ABC123

Quick custom of the final costume...it's a work in progress

That looks awesome! What pieces did you use?

The torso, arms and legs are from the First Appearance Deadpool from the X-Force box set. I swapped the big grey gloves for black hands and wrist cuffs. The face is Clint Eastwood from a Fistful of Dollars. The helmet is Zombie Daredevil. The holster is from the original black/yellow Daredevil and the clubs from Shadowland Daredevil.

Edited by Padrino

The torso, arms and legs are from the First Appearance Deadpool from the X-Force box set. I swapped the big grey gloves for black hands and wrist cuffs. The face is Clint Eastwood from a Fistful of Dollars. The helmet is Zombie Daredevil. The holster is from the original black/yellow Daredevil and the clubs from Shadowland Daredevil.

I thought I recognized the Deadpool body on there. Great choice using the Clint Eastwood head as Matt's. Man, that is one good looking custom minimate.

I thought I recognized the Deadpool body on there. Great choice using the Clint Eastwood head as Matt's. Man, that is one good looking custom minimate.

Thanks!

From the last AskDST:

Ross N.
Any update on plans for the Netflix Marvel minimates?
DSTChuck: We do not currently have the rights to the Netflix shows, but we’ll be looking at how the shows do, to see if it’s something we want to pursue.
And January earlier in the year:
Paul D.
Is there a Daredevil potentially in the works from the Netflix series?
DSTChuck: Right now, we are not working on the new TV shows, but for sure we’re looking forward to them and will keep a close eye on how well they do.
I'd say the show is hit with the fans so hopefully they'll pursue it!

I'll take whatever DST wants to offer from this show. If they can offer multiple 4-packs from Gotham, it seems they'd be able to find a way to get Daredevil to us. It's not like he's getting a feature film anytime soon and this show managed to go beyond most expectations.

Matt

Foggy

Karen

"Man in Black"

Stick

Claire

Ben

Battle-damaged "Man in Black"

Daredevil

Kingpin

Owlsley

Nobu

I'll take whatever DST wants to offer from this show. If they can offer multiple 4-packs from Gotham, it seems they'd be able to find a way to get Daredevil to us. It's not like he's getting a feature film anytime soon and this show managed to go beyond most expectations.

Matt

Foggy

Karen

"Man in Black"

Stick

Claire

Ben

Battle-damaged "Man in Black"

Daredevil

Kingpin

Owlsley

Nobu

man its a tough call to make but maddame gao and vanessa have to be somewhere in the lineup, maybe instead of matt just give foggy an alternate head and matts walking stick and put gao in there and give normal black daredevil alt damaged parts and put vanessa in there?

Something tells me Gao will be in the Iron Fist series or Defender series since...

they went out of their way to hint she was going somewhere "significantly" farther away than China. So she could fit in an Iron Fist assortment instead

Edited by Zylek

Something tells me Gao will be in the Iron Fist series or Defender series since...

they went out of their way to hint she was going somewhere "significantly" farther away than China. So she could fit in an Iron Fist assortment instead

Yeah and it kinda suspicious that

an 80 year old feebly woman can knock a fully grown, muscular man half way across a room with a two finger punch, something more is definitely going on there

Edited by FightTheDead118