UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Lego Doctor Who-It's official!

Kostisfire

It's around the 2:54 mark. It's interesting that they chose the bigger set, and not just the TARDIS, so that maybe means that it'll turn into a full line, like Minecraft. Well, looks like I'm gonna need some serious cash if I'm to get back into the Lego game.

Edited by Kostisfire

It's interesting that they chose the bigger set, and not just the TARDIS, so that maybe means that it'll turn into a full line, like Minecraft.

They choose the bigger set for Ghostbusters (as opposed to the set that was just an Ecto-1) but it never amounted to anything but an Ecto-1 (I want my f**king modular Ghostbusters firehouse Lego!!!)

I’m excited for Doctor Who legos, they can hang out with Abe Lincoln, Doc and Morty... but now someone needs to find a way to make Bill and Ted into a viable set.

It's interesting that they chose the bigger set, and not just the TARDIS, so that maybe means that it'll turn into a full line, like Minecraft.

They choose the bigger set for Ghostbusters (as opposed to the set that was just an Ecto-1) but it never amounted to anything but an Ecto-1 (I want my f**king modular Ghostbusters firehouse Lego!!!)

I’m excited for Doctor Who legos, they can hang out with Abe Lincoln, Doc and Morty... but now someone needs to find a way to make Bill and Ted into a viable set.

Well, Doctor Who was one of the licenses that couldn't be submited to cuusso/ideas before this one, and now suddenly its chosen. My guess is, that BBC saw that the CB sets didn't sell that well and they took the safer road, partnering with Lego. Plus, DRWHO has a lot of material to choose from (enough to go on for years) and is a highprofile series. I'm pretty confident that it'll turn into a full line.

• 8 months later...