UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
thenerdieststore

Anime minimates getting my hopes up

From what I have seen, obviously minimates is American licenses so maybe one day we will get classic anime ones :)

My suggestions:

1) Ronan Warriors

2) Sailor Moon

3) Death Note

4) Super Sentai / Power Rangers

5) Karas

What do you think would be good? I think 80s animes would be awesome.

Dragonball Z every time this comes up. I want Dragonball Z. I need Dragonball Z.

However I wouldn't say no to a pair of Death Note boxsets. One with Light, Misa, Ryuk, and Near and another with L, Sochiro, Rem, and Matsuda (Or Mello, but I'd prefer Matsuda)

Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Shampoo, Death Note and Attack On Titan and I'd be happy. Really just Attack On Titan would make my life.

I don't even need a full line for mine. All I want is a vehicle pack:

akira_126.jpg

Edited by battlecat

Naruto and Bleach would be pretty cool. Also JoJo's Bizarre Adventure.

Dragonball Z every time this comes up. I want Dragonball Z. I need Dragonball Z.

would love dbz and afro samurai too. these things are called 66 action and are kinda like minimates just slightly taller and have interchangeable hands

FIG-COL-7643.jpg

Edited by AceSimba

I have about zero interest in anime but if they end up looking as cool as other properties I was apathetic about and collected anyway (Mass Effect, Pathfinder, Halo...), I'm in.

I would like to see anime minimates of Hunter x hunter, and My Hero Academia. Both shows are popular right now and are also focused on superpower like abilities.  Also, Hunter x hunter has recently started airing the Greed Island Arc English Dub of the 2011 series.

Besides Hunter x Hunter,  and My Hero Academia, I think Yu Yu Hakusho and Jo Jo's Bizarre Adventure would both be awesome to see as minimates.

Ninja Scroll and Vampire Hunter D are about the only anime movies that I would love to see as minimates. Oh yeah, Guyver minimates would be amazing too.