UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

The Next Through the Ages Boxset

Pedro Pablumo

Yeah I had thrown out Thor earlier in the thread. And frankly, there are a lot of cool Thor variants to be had. Captain America could sustain a Through the Ages set with four cool minimates that, save the armored guy, were essentially variants of the same costume with different colors or a messed up army outfit over it. Thor has a bit more variety to his looks and a lot of them could be used to make kickass vikings who are not Thor. The only thing you can really make out of a Captain America outfit is, well, Captain America.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thor it is then thumbsup.gif

......& Happy Birthday Trekker .smile.png

Thanks man. :D

Also, I'd like to see the Thor TTA Boxset hit alongside a Thor comic wave so we can get some bloody supporting characters. Like Odin not in his Fear Itself armor. Or... well anyone really. Aside from Sif, Balder, and Loki not too many Thor supporting characters have been made. I mean... more than Ghost Rider's but... still not that many.

Ditto all of that!! Comic Thor is criminally overdue for some minimate love in my opinion. Nothing has been added to his allies/enemies roster in years now - I'd have thought an enchantress and some members of the warriors 3 at the very least would be pretty popular, plus a classic odin would be great!

There must have been a hulked-out Thor at some point, right?

Color aside, I don't think the bulked-up arms work with a normal body, and I'm not sure using just one piece or the other would work either. The proportions would be really off, unless you're making Strong Guy. I think it would take an entirely new set of arms to make it work.

Ghost Rider

The box art alone would probably look amazing

Hell yeah!

1)Robbie Reyes:

1395788844000-All-New-Ghost-Rider-2-Smit

2)Alexandra:

2258810-alejandra_do_i_look_crazy_ghost_

3)Updated Classic Danny w/Johnny parts

300898-30316-ghost-rider.jpg

1343141-91_shadowland_5.jpg

4)70s (for those who missed the first) w/Blaze parts (so that it can be a new fig as well):

ca_47437_0_GhostRiderBlazeSpiritsofVenge

I think that such a set could happen actually. Ghost Rider got two movies which, while pretty bad, did rather well at the box-office. It's not like Venom is more popular. To be honest, I think we need a proper supernatural wave.

Cable, Jean Grey, Cyclops, Storm, Ms. Marvel, and Ghost Rider all get my vote:

Goblin Queen w/baby Nate, young Askani'Son, Stryfe, and Revolution Cable (visor around neck) w/alt TO ravaged parts

Marvel Girl green skirt and pointed mask, tricked out Dark Phoenix, Blue and Gold redux w/pony tail, Revolution red and gold

Giant Size redux, Blue and Gold redux with bomber jacket, no visor optic blast hair, and sunglasses holding hand, Apocalypse Cyclops, X-Face Cyclops

African Goddess, Giant Size redux, Revolution, NOW Mohawk w/alt punk mohawk redux torso

First appearance Ms. Marvel, Warbird redux, Binary w/powered down parts, Captain Marvel

Old West Ghost Rider, Danny Ghost Rider redux w/alt Blaze parts, NOW Ghost Rider, Ghost Rider 2099

An updated classic Dan ketch is important. We only got the one early on. The blue wave 50 one I didn't even know was ketch till I picked the wave up on black Friday, I thought it was the new female ghost rider I had been hearing about.

Also that Vengeance From the wave 50 vote, I know they have concept art for it and no one wants to sculpt all that bone. The skull alone would be a huge pain

An updated classic Dan ketch is important. We only got the one early on. The blue wave 50 one I didn't even know was ketch till I picked the wave up on black Friday, I thought it was the new female ghost rider I had been hearing about.

Also that Vengeance From the wave 50 vote, I know they have concept art for it and no one wants to sculpt all that bone. The skull alone would be a huge pain

Heck, the whole Supernatural Side of the Marvel U needs some love. A wave or even a box-set around Halloween would be perfect. The zombie sets are cool and all, but we need more new, unmade characters and some much requested updates. Edited by Kostisfire