UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Secret Wars III Minimates?

undeadpool

Today at a press conference Marvel confirmed that Diamond Select is signed on to produce merch for the new event, they didnt specify what kind of merch but with them also name dropping Hasbro, Funko and Gentle Giant im gonna guess we can expect some Secret Wars minimates?

here is the press conference, they confirm DST near the last 5 minutes

Zach can you give us any info on what we might see? or is too early to say?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe this'll be wave 62

Nah, 62 is AXIS, it's been all but confirmed.

Back to SW3, I hope we get Machine Man. Hell, I'd buy a Cap/Tony/Spidey/etc with every pack if it meant getting characters like Doom and Spidey 2099, Machine-Man, etc. You know, I don't pull events, but since everything will probably be going on hiatus, I might pull this. I'll have to get the 40 Avengers issues sometime as well, since it's all one big story.

Edited by Kostisfire

I'll have to get the 40 Avengers issues sometime as well, since it's all one big story.

I would highly recommend the Marvel Unlimited service to catch up. $99 for a year for the deluxe version or $10 a month for the regular. All you can read comics, runs about 6 months behind the print release and a huge back library to read through. It is the best deal in comics IMO.

I'll have to get the 40 Avengers issues sometime as well, since it's all one big story.

I would highly recommend the Marvel Unlimited service to catch up. $99 for a year for the deluxe version or $10 a month for the regular. All you can read comics, runs about 6 months behind the print release and a huge back library to read through. It is the best deal in comics IMO.

I have read them already (praise the tors), I just want to get the physical copies as well. I have thought of making an Unlimited account though, manly because I want to read comics on my phone, since they occupy you for a lot more time than a game and they waste less energy.

Edited by Kostisfire

From what I've read, some characters from the alternate universes will be staying, and it sounds like some of the 616 Marvel characters might be replaced by their counterparts from other universes. Any bets?

I feel like Miles Morales will definitely end up staying.

First I've heard of it! If anything, it gives us a way to revisit universes we have not visited in a while.

It'll be a good chance to round out some of the missing AoA characters (Nightcrawler, Storm, Colossus, Bishop, Quicksilver etc..)

Edited by Nessex

First I've heard of it! If anything, it gives us a way to revisit universes we have not visited in a while.

So...that means we won't be seeing any mates for while if ever for this? I would think concept to production would take 9 to 12 months.

Yes, DST was mentioned. Maybe we'll be getting bottle openers!

Based on the interviews I'd expect pizza cutters.

Battleworld cookie cutters.

Guys, be serious for a minute. Vinyl bust banks are the only way to go.