UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

First Minimate (If you can remember)

The Spiderman 3 Black Suit Spidey with Sandman two-pack was my first one. I'm happy I chose that over the Cosmic Spidey and Venom two-pack next to it. Why? Because I was still pretty young and I lost Sandman's normal arms. So I would've lost the plethora of accessories the Cosmic Spidey pack came with. Next was Red Tornado and Ma Hunkel. But what really got me addicted was this one:

pack0657f_lg.jpg

And seriously after getting this one, how could I NOT get hooked?

P.S. Hail Ivan!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh the memories..

I got the Daredevil and Hulk packs from wave one as a gift. I immediately went out and got the Spider-man and Ultimate X-Men 5-packs and I've been hooked since the beginning.

I actually tried to give up 'mates for a while, or at least just focus in on who I was buying in an attempt to save money. That caused me to miss out on Kraven, Mysterio, AIM soldier, and some other guys who are now really expensive on eBay. The 90s X-Men caused me to dive back in head first. And lucky for me Mysterio is getting a new release now!