UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

ALMOST KILLED BY CRAIGSLIST KILLER ( animated story video )

Funny and creepy. I had a similar experience, only in that I went to a guys house who had action figures for sale on Craig's List. His home was only a couple of miles from mine and I knew he had Minimates. I told my wife where I was going in case I didn't come back. I scored some great box sets for retail, but I was very uncomfortable the whole time.

Thanks for sharing.

Funny and creepy. I had a similar experience, only in that I went to a guys house who had action figures for sale on Craig's List. His home was only a couple of miles from mine and I knew he had Minimates. I told my wife where I was going in case I didn't come back. I scored some great box sets for retail, but I was very uncomfortable the whole time.

Thanks for sharing.

hah thanks for sharing, glad to know i'm not the only one. & yea no more house calls. turned.gif

Nice! Very creepy/funny. I only get "hand-me-down" mates at cons. Their are plenty of people there that is you get murdered, someone is bound to see it. I have a YouTube, but not very good. Got a computer though so I have more opportunity. Plus I am going to start animating. Any tips Rocco?

Yeah, In Canada we have this thing called "Kijiji" and it's basically the same thing as craigslist. I usually like it more than eBay because almost all the time everything can be found cheaper than on eBay (Shipping rates are killer on eBay); But every time I make a deal with someone I always have the fear the exact situation mentioned in your story would happen.