UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Ant-Man Minimates

BrobotC

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm getting there. I've been toning down what I really want to say a lot more than I used to.

These look really good though, I'm trying to decide how many sets I need to get the most out of the alternate looks. I do hope that at some point in the future we get a micro version of Ant-Man in a seated pose, so we can put him on another character's shoulder, Mjolnor, what have you.

You need exactly one extra set to get another micro ant man to glue to Hawkeye's arrow.

I hear rumors that this exact thing may take place in Civil War, hopefully that will make it in as an accessory. Hawkeye needs all the help he can get. Thanks Whedon!

Will the regular set have faces under the masks? The way it's worded up above makes it sound like that's a special feature on the SDCC set

Yes

That suit top would work well with Howard the Duck, for those of you griping about not having a suit jacket and tie for him.

BTW, I just read the first trade of Nick Spenser's ongoing Ant-Man series, and it's really good. Hearty thumbs up.

That suit top would work well with Howard the Duck, for those of you griping about not having a suit jacket and tie for him.

BTW, I just read the first trade of Nick Spenser's ongoing Ant-Man series, and it's really good. Hearty thumbs up.

And Pym has alternate arms so you don't have to by two sets

My personal gripe is that Howard's look ain't the look I wanted .

Regards 'Ant-Man' ......are you being 'punny' about 'hearty' ????? I've read those comics ... a 'heart' features within them ..............drivel absolute drivel . Sorry hp.....really good ?

• 2 weeks later...